Delve Challenge Rewards

Am I the only one bit disappointed here? o.O
Seeing is believing
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
Nosferat wrote:
The pet and the back attachment are nice, the portal effect is not original in any way nor is it that good looking.

In almost every single league(with a few exceptions) the last challenge is a portal effect, what gives? Do people really ask constantly for more and more portal effects? I find this to be underwhelming, also knowing how some of the challenges will be greatly RNG based....I'm not going to bother going for 36.

Yet i will see 36 next to your name again next league. I have ton of portals now but imagine being new player or someone who has 1 or 2 and wants a change without spending 30 dollas or whatever for a new one. Leagues are long enough to get it.

I don't know, maybe, but I doubt it, the incursion challenges some of them are frustratingly RNG dependent, I have a feeling delve ones will be the same, and what you get for your patience? A portal effect. At least in harbinger we got something different for the 36'th challenge.

Most of the casual players simply won't bother, as we saw from the incursion stats, barely 7% went for 24 and barely 2% got to the 36 challenges, that means that only a very specific group of people bother going for them, and if you keep giving them the same rewards over and over again....they might get bored of them and abandon doing them. An armor, a nice weapon effect that is truly unique to the league, a unique hideout decoration, something....just not another portal effect.

I would write that if they would try and give better rewards, more and more people would try and go for them,even if the RNG can be frustrating at times.
Last edited by Nosferat on Aug 27, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
"
oilala123 wrote:
fuk this shet :( I missed last league because of work but this new league... its just more trash again. Why u cant add any four-pieces armour set as reward?. Why u add portals again and again? Its terrible. And this pet looks good but not for this brutal game. I'm really sad and have not motivation to play. This league looks like football championship with one small pizza as the main prize. Only newbies can get fun from this :( fuk i just gonna cry and w8 for another league now :(

I hope you play the league because of the league mechanics and not because of some free mtx.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
A lot better than incursion rewards. Wings and bird looks great.
WOW a TINY CRAPPY BIRD WWOOOOOOOOOOO. Now the wings look nice.
"
They follow a similar format to past challenges so there should be no surprises there!

All hail RNGesus? :D
All I can think of is that cart sound that will play all league ... just me ?
The pet and the portal are good.
The wings are awful, as usual. I hate wings !!!
"
Hagitsu wrote:
Am I the only one bit disappointed here? o.O

You shouldn't have expected much in the first place if you play leagues actively.

Gone are the times you could get full sets, like rigwald.
"No surprises" as in Incursion RGN mega challenge with damn lense and corruption shrine? oh damn, I was hoping you'd say you'll do better than that. "No surprise" scares me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info