3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Would love a gear check if possible (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/praisethesun11/characters)

I've done Shaper and Uber Elder deathless but Delve 240+ is really sketchy. I die about 1 in 4 times to some unseen 1-shot. Any ideas on how I could be more defensive for delves? I have about 20ex I could spend.
Last edited by praisethesun11 on Sep 20, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
"
Would love a gear check if possible (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/praisethesun11/characters)

I've done Shaper and Uber Elder deathless but Delve 240+ is really sketchy. I die about 1 in 4 times to some unseen 1-shot. Any ideas on how I could be more defensive for delves? I have about 20ex I could spend.

Just taking a quick look at your setup, to gain higher avoidance for deeper delves, I would drop the CoDT phase run in your shield, and place your manual cast phase run in its place.

Then I would drop faster casting from your arc/flame dash link in your boots.
Snag a Lvl 3/4 Enlighten and Vaal Grace. Combo that with a Watcher's Eye in your open jewel slot near scion that has the Dodge, Evade or Blind grace mod.
Last edited by BoJankles on Sep 20, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
I actually made same build as this when i saw command of the pit gloves :D

Now im making a elder insanity helm with +3 minion lvl, minion dmg and instanity suffix ofc, then kaoms as chest i think that will be the best in slot, also took avatar of fire for EE problems.
Last edited by trefi289 on Sep 20, 2018, 1:35:10 PM
"
trefi289 wrote:

Now im making a elder insanity helm with +3 minion lvl, minion dmg and instanity suffix ofc, then kaoms as chest i think that will be the best in slot, also took avatar of fire for EE problems.

Which of your characters are you running this on? Why do you need Avatar of Fire if hatred is in generosity?
"
trefi289 wrote:

Can you explain your Avatar of fire PLZ?
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Well i run light golem which gives timed aura that makes u do light dmg , and since insanity helm gives extra phys dmg as lightning EE needs to proc off fire dmg, so using shit like arc+curses and wrath aura from light golem you have to get avatar to only do fire dmg.

Last edited by trefi289 on Sep 20, 2018, 3:51:48 PM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Which of your characters are you running this on? Why do you need Avatar of Fire if hatred is in generosity?

None atm i was testing some stuff and went bk to fire golem , still yet to craft the helm i want for ice golems and kaoms combo.

And yeah avatar cuz of light golem that gives u temp aura for additional light dmg so to not destroy insanity suffix that gives extra phyx as light for golems need avatar to only do fire dmg no matter what.

Also makes you able to run stuff like arc+curse on hit stuff.
Last edited by trefi289 on Sep 20, 2018, 3:55:01 PM
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Why not just run a fire golem instead of a lightning golem (gives up the wrath aura) and proc with firestorm?

"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Why not just run a fire golem instead of a lightning golem (gives up the wrath aura) and proc with firestorm?

Firestorm sucks for applying EE its basically just 1 skill point for massive quality of life that arc is (for me).

I mean i guess its just me i really hate every fire spell in game compared to arc to apply EE with.
Last edited by trefi289 on Sep 20, 2018, 4:07:33 PM
"
trefi289 wrote:

Firestorm sucks for applying EE its basically just 1 skill point for massive quality of life that arc is (for me).

I mean i guess its just me i really hate every fire spell in game compared to arc to apply EE with.

If you don't care about curse on hit, a Vaal Fireball + GMP + (Chain or Pierce), depending on preference is just as good as Arc for applying EE, possibly even better TBH.
Last edited by BoJankles on Sep 20, 2018, 4:59:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info