3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Why aren't you using hypothermia?
Last edited by ThorWulf on Sep 18, 2018, 9:24:08 AM
"
ThorWulf wrote:

I honestly overlooked it while simming dps skills because I didn't have enemies are chilled checked. Pretty close to maim in dps just slightly behind. Might be worth testing!
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

I honestly overlooked it while simming dps skills because I didn't have enemies are chilled checked. Pretty close to maim in dps just slightly behind. Might be worth testing!

If it's similar in dps then it's definitely worth considering at least for another option to the budget side of the build as a Skin of the Loyal with 3R2G1B is 20c vs 2EX+ for the 4R/1G/1B version.
"
Thronar wrote:
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

If it's similar in dps then it's definitely worth considering at least for another option to the budget side of the build as a Skin of the Loyal with 3R2G1B is 20c vs 2EX+ for the 4R/1G/1B version.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for skins that have 1 white socket. I had previously picked up at 3R/1B/1G/1W for only 45c. Granted I may have gotten lucky with catching a great price.
Last edited by BoJankles on Sep 18, 2018, 1:53:50 PM
You absolutely caught that underpriced because it's a 3R2B1G variant which are highly sought after.

That being said white sockets are definitely the way to catch skins on sale. I've been doing some testing and Maim vs Concentrated Effect vs Hypothermia are all really freaking close.

So the skin we're looking for is 3R, 1B, 1G, and then any color

We can also break the build wide open with a +3 minion levels, concentrated effect, minion damage hat and free up our chest slot, but good luck crafting that!

EDIT: Only caveat may be I'm not sure if a 0% chill still counts as 'chilled' for the purpose of the more damage? Our golems may not be doing single target hits large enough for chilling on Shaper/Uber elder?

Can anyone smarter than me chime in on that?

Update: Testing on Shaper, I don't seem to be chilling him except when my conflux is up. Hypothermia is great for mapping but unless i'm mistaken It doesn't seem to be good for bossing.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Sep 18, 2018, 3:56:52 PM
I did manage to craft this helm a few days ago, I might POB using Ice Golem in it and check the dmg compared to using the skin as our chest.

Currently using:

I had another well-rolled helm with mana reserved, minion life, +1 minion gems, max life but I think i rolled over it because I wanted +2/+3 gems
what gloves is better?

Command of the Pit or Grip of the Council ???
would be the Support gem "MINION SPEED" an Option for faster mapclearing?
"
bashkiller wrote:
what gloves is better?

Command of the Pit or Grip of the Council ???

Damage-wise they are nearly identical

Defense-wise Command of the pit gives you the ability to slot in 'minions blind/taunt on attacks' this is a big survivability boost.

"
xtREEN wrote:
would be the Support gem "MINION SPEED" an Option for faster mapclearing?
Absolutely
I'm try to use this build in Delve Hardcore, you can post more videos doing delve depths and compilation of boss kills?

+1 Level gems from body armor have huge boost dps?? I'm have one belly 6L, and i use that instead Skin of de Loyal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info