3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I've been trying to record a Delve video but my toaster doesn't like the azurite and darkness effects while OBS is running.

If anyone else who's trying out the guide can upload a video of Delving I would be very grateful.
I might be able to get a video up of a few Delve runs before the end of the weekend. Although since I have never done so, if you PM me some details of what to use thats free and somewhat simple to use I'll try and get a video recorded and send you the link.

Working on proccing an Uber Elder at the moment.
Last edited by BoJankles on Sep 15, 2018, 6:55:04 PM
Doing this build now, liked it better than my flame golems. I was wondering, how important do you feel primordial might is? Is it a must? :) Thanks
It's not a 'must' but it makes the build feel a lot better. If you don't run a primordial might use arc, storm burst or ball lightning instead of orb of storms to make your boys more aggressive where you want them to be. It will be a more active playstyle.

Update: Trying out a no-Aegis setup right now to see if we do enough damage to drop frenzy charges. Block chance feels nice but i'm hesitant to lose almost 50% damage.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Sep 16, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
Any reason why you're not using herald of purity? Wouldn't it buff the ice golems physical damage?
"
thecolours wrote:
Any reason why you're not using herald of purity? Wouldn't it buff the ice golems physical damage?

a) don't need dps.

b) not enough unreserved mana

edit @ under: Oh ya, that too lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 16, 2018, 8:38:43 PM
"
thecolours wrote:

Unless i'm misreading it, the aura is self-buff only? I don't think it applies to your minions but someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Also we cannot summon sentinels of Purity because of the primordial chain.
Are Ice Golems better than Fire Golems in the long run?
"
Are Ice Golems better than Fire Golems in the long run?

Depends what you are after really. Flame golems will have a bit faster clear speed (ranged minions with multiple projectiles) but ice golems have much better single target while still being very speedy.

Ice golems also dont kill your FPS which is a side bonus :D
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Sep 17, 2018, 2:30:24 AM
i ran MF flame golems back when they did damage even when the character died and didnt try golems till now. i must say i enjoy playing with ice golems so much more than with flame golems. Also levelling is a breeze with the new amulet. thanx for the build!!

oh and i want to ask what pantheon would you recommend
Last edited by tarabas on Sep 17, 2018, 6:58:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info