3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Thoughts on a tree with Avatar of Fire that uses Physical to Lightning as a link? Should be even nicer for EE, although you only get shocks every so often because you rely on conflux more.

Tried this on HC, was fun but so hard to get defensives that I like for delving deep, but a lot more reliable than SRS is right now. I just wish they would float over ledges, or the roll would go over ledges. Without a gap crosser and convocation CDR from necro maps like Sulphur Vents (which is currently potentially great money in HC cause of jewels) are god awful to run. Literally the biggest downside though, other than life pool.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Sep 24, 2018, 1:58:47 PM
Hey yeah I saw you streaming some this weekend looked good. I liked the changes you made for survivability.

I could see an avatar of fire build with an insanity crafted hat for your golems but I haven't had any luck yet making such a hat. Once I do I imagine the tree looks pretty similar just picking up the chaos res wheel and dipping up to AoF

Losing the shock uptime isn't super important, honestly on HC i'd go paragon of calamity and the added aoe node for orb of storms to be even safer while bossing.

My latest tree running phase acrobatics + a belly feels pretty good. Definitely better than the armor version and still rocking a good amount of phys resist.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Sep 24, 2018, 2:42:03 PM
I tried a T15 reflect phys map earlier with just 6 fire, 1 stone, 1 chaos, 1 lightning (no ice cause they killed themselves too fast) and this build still did just fine btw.

I think overall my favorite setup is 4I/2F/1/1/1. Been running it a few days now and it is able to do everything so far up to t16s and 280ish delve.
Last edited by Dromidas on Sep 24, 2018, 6:36:29 PM
"
Dromidas wrote:
I tried a T15 reflect phys map earlier with just 6 fire, 1 stone, 1 chaos, 1 lightning (no ice cause they killed themselves too fast) and this build still did just fine btw.

I think overall my favorite setup is 4I/2F/1/1/1. Been running it a few days now and it is able to do everything so far up to t16s and 280ish delve.

What did you have your fire linked to if anything?

I kind of feel like there's a mapping version of this with 4/3/1/1 running your fire golems in a GMP+Spell Echo setup.
I'm running with Volley, Spell Echo, Combustion gems. Helmet has Immolate, Minion Damage, Minion Life.
I chose volley over GMP because I didn't need the spread so much but just enough damage to cover swarms so the ice golems could focus on the harder things.

My current helmet is on my post (at the bottom of the previous page)

Edit:

Shaper down with this build
Update
Unavailable
Last edited by Dromidas on Sep 24, 2018, 11:18:00 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey, loved your build so far.
I just used the Passive Tree of your actual delve char.
Is there a reason for the abyss jewels instead of more Harmonies?
What would be the best body armor for deeper delves?

Skin of the Loyal, Loreweave, Belly, Lightning Coil, or maybe a rare with lots of life + phys taken as elemental.
Hi,

Just started a witch for this build.

I see you are running a bunch of Harmonies and no Might or Primordial Eminence. In the guild you say to get Might as it super important as it so expensive i just want to check what i should do?

Do i save and get Anima first and fill the slots with Harmonies or do i get might first and split Harmonies with 1 might 1 anima and 3/4 Primordial Eminence.

Thanks,
Killed uber elder with this build, was easier than with my molten strike scion. It's a pretty solid build, you can drink beer with other hand while moving with other :D. Only con is survivability in +300 delves.

Also found a pretty cool chest for 5ex, +1 to gems and 42% life.

this build eats uber elder killed him 5 time today not a single problem.
beside the mediocre defense( lets be honest here we just need to avoid stuff)
easiest build i had in ages, made some nice profit from all the loot :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info