3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
trefi289 wrote:

Using pastebin you just provided you gain damage with command of the pit over grip, you gain life as well.

And it seems its very hard for you to grasp the concept , no1 is having trouble with rare packs thats the whole point to clear map as fast as possible and having to apply EE to do almost as good dmg as not applying EE doesn't help with your clear speed thats the whole point, not trouble with rare packs lmao.
And if for some god knows what reason you believe that for example cold resistant more life rare mob is not gonna slow you down more when you have grip over command you are in some hardcore delusion.

Oh shit youre right i was looking at avg damage not total damage. Haven't had a coffee yet.

2.3% avg damage lost, 2.7% total dps gained switching from Grip to CoP with perfect double roll gems.

As far as mobs slowing you down while mapping, real talk are your golems having trouble killing rares? Because you should be going through maps like butter with only your minion movespeed and stopping for forts being the limiting factor regardless of mods, can you post your pastebin?
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 27, 2018, 5:47:47 PM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Using pastebin you just provided you gain damage with command of the pit over grip, you gain life as well.

And it seems its very hard for you to grasp the concept , no1 is having trouble with rare packs thats the whole point to clear map as fast as possible and having to apply EE to do almost as good dmg as not applying EE doesn't help with your clear speed thats the whole point, not trouble with rare packs lmao.
And if for some god knows what reason you believe that for example cold resistant more life rare mob is not gonna slow you down more when you have grip over command you are in some hardcore delusion.

Oh shit you right i was looking at avg damage not total damage. Haven't had a coffee yet.

2.3% avg damage lost, 2.7% total dps gained switching from Grip to CoP with perfect double roll gems.

As far as mobs slowing you down while mapping, real talk are your golems having trouble killing rares? Because you should be going through maps like butter with only your minion movespeed and stopping for forts being the limiting factor regardless of mods, can you post your pastebin?

Also i suggest losing 2 Eminence for 2 harmonies when u run command with those jewels as u get even bigger dmg increase.

Im trying quite abit different variation of this build for deep delve without primordial chain, my pastebin looks god awful atm till i get exactly what i need.
Yeah Harmony's sim better but for whatever reason there is either an atk speed breakpoint or a CDR sweetspot for the golems that cause them to stop casting their stupid icicle.

When I run with 1 Eminence +haste/FO They stop to icicle all of the damn time. Behavior is Spin in, Icicle Dead Mob, Spin out, Icicle mob, Spin. When I run with 3+Flesh Offering or haste they never cast unless they can't reach melee range so you just see Spin, Spin, Spin. I don't know what causes this behavior and if anyone can replicate exactly the breakpoints it occurs at I will update the guide.

To those of you still trying to make a MoM build:

Have you tried playing with the new Devouring Diadem hat?

+1 Levels and 20% reserve reduction on your hatred/warbanner/generosity/enlighten setup would be a big amount of mana gained.

If you enchant 10% life as ES or are running skin of the loyal you should have enough ES that the 400 Life/ES/Mana from feast of flesh are all fairly relevant. Eldritch Battery seems decent enough too.

None of the unveils other than Dex/Quality seem very relevant to us though. Does anyone know if

Losing out on Minion Life/Minion Levels from your 4L is relevant but not the end of the world.

If anyone tries it out link your pastebin and let us know.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 27, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Might've been asked before, but how are you getting %max life on your rings?
Hi, why not use lycosidea as a shield? The frenzy charges seem to be overkill to me tbh,as an added benefit grip of the council becomes non discussable :p.
With a lycosidae bosses seem to become completly trivial. Prepping the map for uber elder atm and the only challenge for my build seems to be the trio at uber atziri. Anyways wanna thank you for the build based my build of yours.
https://pastebin.com/sv80FxC1
"
AlphaOutcast wrote:
Hi, why not use lycosidea as a shield? The frenzy charges seem to be overkill to me tbh,as an added benefit grip of the council becomes non discussable :p.
With a lycosidae bosses seem to become completly trivial. Prepping the map for uber elder atm and the only challenge for my build seems to be the trio at uber atziri. Anyways wanna thank you for the build based my build of yours.

Can you walk me through what Lycosidae is bringing us? Looking at your pastebin I'm not sure I follow why you like it. Frenzy charges give us a significant amount of damage, minion movement speed, and synergy with our phase run. Additionally our minions need the 8% resistance vic's brings.

Is your Dread Banner Working? I tested it super early on in the league and couldn't seem to see any sort of benefit, it appears to only work with axes/swords?

"
Procykins wrote:

Incursion Temple Ring Bases
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 27, 2018, 2:10:41 PM
Uhm, OP, ive been using this build and is really amazing, thumbs up, brofist.
But can you give pros and cons to using MoM build over Phase Acro and vice versa. Im kinda lazy reading through all the comments.
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
AlphaOutcast wrote:

Can you walk me through what Lycosidae is bringing us? Looking at your pastebin I'm not sure I follow why you like it. Frenzy charges give us a significant amount of damage, minion movement speed, and synergy with our phase run. Additionally our minions need the 8% resistance vic's brings.

Is your Dread Banner Working? I tested it super early on in the league and couldn't seem to see any sort of benefit, it appears to only work with axes/swords?

"
Procykins wrote:

Incursion Temple Ring Bases

"Your hits cant be evaded" on shield?

"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
AlphaOutcast wrote:

Well i only came up recently with this shield when i remembered they used this in the earlier league's on some of the zombie builds.

Lycosidae
Hits cannot be evaded = resolute techniques without the side effect

compared to victario's free frenzy charge/power charge

Question i pose myself here is: Do you always have charges during bosses?
If you do your better off,if you dont it doesnt do much

The resistance it provides for your golems only apply to your stone and chaos golem. Primordial liege makes your elemental golems elemental immune.So dunno about that one.

In short lyco gives more consistency added it doesnt matter what level monster you are fighting you always hit (and crit).

Victario's more speed bit more damage but dependent on your charges availability also higher level monsters and a few map modifiers decreases your dps somewhat.

For mapping victario's sure,for bossing,(delving?) i would tend to prefer lyco.

The warbanner gives 21 percent less accuracy to nearby enemies, free curse that isnt a curse, it fits in with haste and hatred so why not only need 44 mana to spam phase run and storm brand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info