Flashback and Incursion End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

Wish patch notes were earlier but thanks for giving us the update!

Come onnnn wednesday!
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
Next week's going to be fun. I have jury duty.
IMO 48hrs is not enough time to deal with all the changes in the patch and theory craft a new character - at least for those of us who have to work at things other than POE. It would be REALLY nice if we could get the patch notes 5 days or so before the release. Why not continue Incursion for 3-5 days so everyone can have the notes early enough to be properly prepared? That way everyone could absorb the changes and plan their Delve characters, not just the professional POE players and pundits.
I'm petrified for the Changes. I just came back. I just got my character to a point where I'm tackling the Atlas, at a point that feels like I'm progressing, but I'm almost positive I'll be nerfed.

I'm sure I'm not the first to play something as "simple" as what I'm playing and do well> I'm sure I'm not the only one who has completely nullified reflect. I'm sure I'm not the first to use a single skill for damage.

But, I've just got this sneaking suspicion that the new tree changes are going to make my build not come together in the same amount of points, with the same amount of ease, and I'll be staring at a completely blank slate of passives, and trying to math out the best way to rebuild my char. Again.

It happened to me before I left in the early 1.X, when Spectral Throw felt like it got decimated. I just have this sneaking suspicion that I'm going to have to rebuild with something different.
It's like the third time now I've bought a weta to get one of these "free" boxes and the weta always ends up being better than what was in the box.
woah cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
You should also keep an eye out for videos from ZiggyD!

Weren't you planning to be in a Baeclast vid yourself this weekend or was Tarke trolling again? : )

"
shoju wrote:
I'm petrified for the Changes. I just came back. I just got my character to a point where I'm tackling the Atlas, at a point that feels like I'm progressing, but I'm almost positive I'll be nerfed.

I play shit builds for fun and i can still manage to get into red tier maps most of the time; you'll do fine i think.

"
Breakleg wrote:
Hopefully next league will have a 36 challenge reward that isn't a portal but rather something I'll actually want so I have a reason to grind out 36 challenges.

Like? A portal can be universally used by all characters; body armour skin could be cool but could look horrid depending on the other gear. Portal is probably safest bet.

Also skill anouncements on the last day before the league is probably so people don't speculate too much and trash talk the new skills without trying them first. Look what happened to Herald of Purity and Scourge Arrow reveal.
"
shoju wrote:

I am sorry, but that's a blatant l2p issue, nothing less, nothing more. Sure we all have our favorites, but tbh almost any skill can be built around to work well within the end-game.
No rest for the wicked.
Pretty nice indeed.
I just hope they dont destroy guardian ascendacy!
I still want to do stuff with it(Like AFK uber elder for half an hour straight).
And also I have a feeling that the new passive tree changes are going to be huge.

We'll just have to wait and see...

Kind regards,
Bjorn.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
Please note: it's only possible to get one free Apocalypse Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

"Can" should probably be changed into "will" since it is guaranteed and not chance
Last edited by SubDoom on Aug 24, 2018, 4:53:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info