Flashback and Incursion End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ make self cast dark pack good again
Flashback Incursion Loot Pinata league was the greatest. I'm hoping that GGG will continue the Flashback month at the tail end of every new league.
Ya flashback was fun! Oh still a day and a half to go.
i really wish there would be a way to play incursion for some more weeks.

didn't even get all temple rooms, i think one double corruption on a throwaway item (can't vaal my main weapon).

i'm sure those nolife kiddos had their fun but this league's end makes me really sad.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just 3 points here T_T

More 1 to get a Chest
"
Shadings wrote:
Balance Development Manifesto

Basically, Tuesday is the day they admit that rebalancing arc and elemental hit was a mistake and now they both go back to being unused?

Lets hope BV Elementalist and GC miner are still left as they are.... but if elehit and arc trapper are left untouched - i know what build i will play first lol

25% of people play it, according to poe.ninja.
"
Dranzell wrote:
I think this announcement means "Free Mystery Box when buying a new Weta".

yep i got 4 wetas running around hideout atm
Yep, I spent points and even got a Mystery Box. Didn´t realize I had one Mystery Box to open until the next day.

And could someone tell me when the Incursion Flashback for Xbox ends in CET in Europe please.? Is it early morning or is it late evening?
Last edited by Kundarin on Aug 27, 2018, 4:24:06 PM
we'r ALL wait for wings sale....why in last time discounts for smthg not cool mtx....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info