Flashback and Incursion End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

"
SubDoom wrote:
"
Please note: it's only possible to get one free Apocalypse Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

"Can" should probably be changed into "will" since it is guaranteed and not chance
Not if you purchased something with other points beforehand. So I think 'can' is fine.

inb4 grammar nazis in my poe news
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ValheruWolf wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It seems people still haven't realised that every expansion (as we call them now) is basically TencentGGG playing Demonic Tutor: choose one play-style/skill/meta from the deck and shuffle the rest.

God I keep seeing this around. As long as they stay profitable (which they did before tencent bought them out) you think they (tencent) care? Those changes do exist... but they do that in the chinese market where they play. Doubt we will see too much of an impact out here outside of maybe fact they more have salaries now instead of making more money when the game makes more money.

I had to google, had zero idea tencent owns league of legends... and has for years. Look at how that game was affected (pretty much no one really noticed anything) They are not EA. Enough said.

Looking forward to seeing those 3.4.0 notes :)

you keep seeing it around because it signifies an event that changed the company forever. better, worse, minor, major. Not the point. I find it a convenient label to differentiate back when I believed the company was passion over profit (GGG), and now when I know they have to make enough to keep their Chinese investors satisfied with that investment (TencentGGG). Feel free not to read into it because it isn't really the point of what you quoted of me and the argument you seem to want ended a while ago.

So, to the point: Demonic Tutor...or Feldon's Cane? Bit of both, maybe.

I have not purchased a supporter pack since they made that announcement. I'm not saying I never will, but my standards and level of scrutiny has increased 10 fold.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
good stuff!
cant wait for delve league
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
What about the Incursion Hood?

Not that it matters to me, because I bought one already... two days before it went on sale. :p

Speaking for myself, I like the league hats, although some of them (Incursion, Beastiary) definitely look better than others (Harbinger, Abyss).
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
griffinzero wrote:
When will the other four new/reworked gems presented? At the moment we only know the three from the delve preview, from the scourge arrow preview the gem and withering something support, and from the news a few days ago the herald of purificaton gem. The last gem in the delve preview looks like ancestral warchief totem (it needed a rework???), and the other looks like wither.
Now what are the last two???
It's most likely going to be Vaal Ancestral Warchief, because the gem image is named vaalskill1.png. The one that looks similar to Wither is the Withering Touch Support.

ZiggyD just released a video, showcasing Herald of Agony and the new Pathfinder nodes.

That still leaves 2 unknown gems. The only thing we know at this point is that they aren't support gems.
Finally got the automaton character effect thanks to the free box :D
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I think this announcement means "Free Mystery Box when buying a new Weta".
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
Pretty nice indeed.
I just hope they dont destroy guardian ascendacy!
I still want to do stuff with it(Like AFK uber elder for half an hour straight).
And also I have a feeling that the new passive tree changes are going to be huge.

We'll just have to wait and see...

Kind regards,
Bjorn.

you dont even have a guardian...
"
Sah0k wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
Pretty nice indeed.
I just hope they dont destroy guardian ascendacy!
I still want to do stuff with it(Like AFK uber elder for half an hour straight).
And also I have a feeling that the new passive tree changes are going to be huge.

We'll just have to wait and see...

Kind regards,
Bjorn.

you dont even have a guardian...

Yes,i dont have a guardian(thats also high level),but i want to make one in delve.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Free boxes I got auto footprints and the wasteland wings. Very happy with both. Thanks much for the free lookgoods GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info