Flashback and Incursion End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

apocalypse box is the shittiest one
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
plz dont wait too long with the skill gems.. i want to theorycraft my build already!
Tue: 3.4.0 Balance Development Manifesto.

Basically Path of nerf is coming
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

It seems people still haven't realised that every expansion (as we call them now) is basically TencentGGG playing Demonic Tutor: choose one play-style/skill/meta from the deck and shuffle the rest.

God I keep seeing this around. As long as they stay profitable (which they did before tencent bought them out) you think they (tencent) care? Those changes do exist... but they do that in the chinese market where they play. Doubt we will see too much of an impact out here outside of maybe fact they more have salaries now instead of making more money when the game makes more money.

I had to google, had zero idea tencent owns league of legends... and has for years. Look at how that game was affected (pretty much no one really noticed anything) They are not EA. Enough said.

Looking forward to seeing those 3.4.0 notes :)
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Aug 24, 2018, 5:45:04 AM
"free" > if > "spend"
Nice
The Holy Bible
Hopefully next league will have a 36 challenge reward that isn't a portal but rather something I'll actually want so I have a reason to grind out 36 challenges.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Afraid of what more power creep?
"
eakingdevil wrote:

Basically Path of nerf is coming

They allowing Abyssal Socket crafting on EVERY item. I doubt path of nerf is coming.

But hey on the other hand they probably won't touch any of the broken items or skills but rather something that inspires build diversity like the old Berserker leech which allowed you to play a spell based builds on a Marauder and then 2 weeks later reveal new ascendancies which are 10x more broken.

4 point skin transfer (on sale) for a 160 points pet.

Thanks 0/
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info