[3.4] SSFHC Trickster RF League Starter | 9k+ Life

playing it on ssf can look my character on profile.. its nice but didnt found one of the shields yet and map bosses are really hard to do
I love this build but I have some issues with bosses when it comes to regening life back, normal mobs are fine because when you kill enemy you gain life back but not so easily on bosses
"
Prismaa wrote:
I love this build but I have some issues with bosses when it comes to regening life back, normal mobs are fine because when you kill enemy you gain life back but not so easily on bosses

hey,

Try to add a Sulphur Flask to your Setup,it gives insane Regen !
Also Enduring Cry helps !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hi,

What changes should I make for this build so it'll become end game viable? I've currently having problems with T10+ maps bosses and I really like the build and I dont wanna switch to another one.

I've some currency I can spend on upgrades, but I dont know whether I should switch to LL (buying Shavronne's for 6 link to boost Scorching Ray) or just improve life build.

Check my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RensenQ/characters

Thank you.
"
RensenQ wrote:
Hi,

What changes should I make for this build so it'll become end game viable? I've currently having problems with T10+ maps bosses and I really like the build and I dont wanna switch to another one.

I've some currency I can spend on upgrades, but I dont know whether I should switch to LL (buying Shavronne's for 6 link to boost Scorching Ray) or just improve life build.

Check my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RensenQ/characters

Thank you.

Try to go for Dual Curse and play a Witchfire Brew is the easy way to boost ur DPS by alot !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
I found Toxic Rain with Herald of Agony to be pretty smooth to level with for this build.
Level 87 with this build in SSF SC after ripping twice leveling in HC. I like greedy delving too much to play HC this league for sure.

Was able to chance a Saffel's Frame pretty quickly and am now grinding chances for a Kaom's. Elder helmet fossil crafting is going slow as I'm not finding as many life/fire fossils but RNG be with me.

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for a great guide, I'm having a blast playing Trickster and will probably play this character out very far. Celestial RF MTX OP.
Hey,

im happy that you like it ! :)

Have you tried running the Volcano Area's only to farm the Life/Fire Fossils cause thats where they spawn most likely !

Maybe try to get a lil more life on your general gear but its all looking solid !

Stay Safe and HF
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
I'm keen to give RF Trickster a try - how does something like this go these days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info