[3.4] SSFHC Trickster RF League Starter | 9k+ Life

Also will it be ok to avoid using second curse (from flask) and switch additional curse node to Explosive Impact in tree? I mean i know that it will drop my damage output by ~10%, but i really don't like how this mechanics works.
I don't want to argue with you but it really triggers me that you claim this a ssf hc build and yet require Kaom's Heart and a unique shield to function. Without either it's just a bad arc trap build.
Last edited by Kjarninn on Aug 25, 2018, 4:53:53 PM
"
Kjarninn wrote:
I don't want to argue with you but it really triggers me that you claim this a ssf hc build and yet require Kaom's Heart and a unique shield to function. Without either it's just a bad arc trap build.

You can easily farm Rise of the Phoenix by divination cards from The Solaris Temple
"
nikiteka wrote:
"
Kjarninn wrote:
I don't want to argue with you but it really triggers me that you claim this a ssf hc build and yet require Kaom's Heart and a unique shield to function. Without either it's just a bad arc trap build.

You can easily farm Rise of the Phoenix by divination cards from The Solaris Temple


This. !
PoE & Rocket League is Life. <3
"
nikiteka wrote:
Also will it be ok to avoid using second curse (from flask) and switch additional curse node to Explosive Impact in tree? I mean i know that it will drop my damage output by ~10%, but i really don't like how this mechanics works.


Hey,

sure u can do this ! U get another utility flask witch is nice and a Defensive buff,plus some AoE and Dmg from the node.
A little dmg loss but i guess you will barely notice !
PoE & Rocket League is Life. <3
"
Kjarninn wrote:
I don't want to argue with you but it really triggers me that you claim this a ssf hc build and yet require Kaom's Heart and a unique shield to function. Without either it's just a bad arc trap build.



I played this build to 90+ a few times in SSFHC - MIND BLOWN

I always had more than 2 of the shields in early maps,sometime even before the end of Act 10.

I never said you need a Kaoms - its just best in slot.

I already said you can play it without,but this will feel like playing ES without CI or Shavs :D
You CAN do it,but wont recommend :P

Have fun in Delve
PoE & Rocket League is Life. <3
Last edited by DutyMarv on Aug 25, 2018, 6:26:25 PM
The two "required" uniques he has on this build, is farmeable (div. card farm) and he has more than one shield you can use..... It doesn't get much more SSF friendly than that....
what about lvling with essence drain? since rf tree gives burning damage and stuuf thats also good for essence drain...
"
El1teStyle wrote:
what about lvling with essence drain? since rf tree gives burning damage and stuuf thats also good for essence drain...


I dont think it will be fun.
Starting with a pure ED Char is already annoying enough,atleast for me.

You should also grab diffrent starting notes and then u have to respec more so i would not do it.

But if you try,tell me how its going ! :)
PoE & Rocket League is Life. <3
Why not go for the new minion node Spiritual Aid?

It'd give you an option to go for a damage suffix on gloves, enable you to wear Bone Helmets and give you another possible affix to find cheaper jewels.

Something like this: https://pastebin.com/27csHu1E (lvl91)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info