[3.4] SSFHC Trickster RF League Starter | 9k+ Life

"
Vintoran wrote:
Why not go for the new minion node Spiritual Aid?

It'd give you an option to go for a damage suffix on gloves, enable you to wear Bone Helmets and give you another possible affix to find cheaper jewels.

Something like this: https://pastebin.com/27csHu1E (lvl91)

The Idea is not bad but in your endgame scenario you want a Elder Helmet so in this case a Elder Bone Helmet with decent rolls which will be even harder to get :p

It also will be hard to kick notes,as the tree is already pretty tight.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Started playing 3.4, looking for a shadow RF.
You are not even doing it The right way Jesus... You can totally sustain rf at lvl 36 with no uniques and only 75% fire ress.. I always start with rf occulist. You sustain with life flasks spam to combat deregen. That is what i do on ssf hc atm. Add me if you want insider tricks how to pull it off - Char name RFIsTheOnlyFunBuild <- -
"
Robinjohnsson wrote:
You are not even doing it The right way Jesus... You can totally sustain rf at lvl 36 with no uniques and only 75% fire ress.. I always start with rf occulist. You sustain with life flasks spam to combat deregen. That is what i do on ssf hc atm. Add me if you want insider tricks how to pull it off - Char name RFIsTheOnlyFunBuild <- -

Hey,

1.There is no "right way" in PoE

2.You can not call "life flasks spam" sustain and i wouldnt recommend this at all IMO.

I think levelling with any other skill is much safer and easier also for new'er players.
If you can pull it off like this,nice.

Gl and dont delve too deep :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"

this is a good build for that. i am enjoying this build while i save up to go LL RF trickster, i still need a lot of gear but it's going great. wayyyy better than jugg RF, wtf i spent like 10 exalt on rf jugg and it sucked.

my only suggestion is gloves should be essence of insanity with life and res if you're not SSF. wayyy faster
Last edited by squiggyniggy on Sep 3, 2018, 9:18:23 PM
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
"

this is a good build for that. i am enjoying this build while i save up to go LL RF trickster, i still need a lot of gear but it's going great. wayyyy better than jugg RF, wtf i spent like 10 exalt on rf jugg and it sucked.

my only suggestion is gloves should be essence of insanity with life and res if you're not SSF. wayyy faster

Yeah since Shield Charge isnt the best anymore,maybe even Phase Run + Inc. Duration if you can fit it in
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
"

Really curious to know why you felt this was way better than jugg RF? The main diff seems to be that jugg has more physical reduction through endurance charges?

Two questions I had about this build!
Could this build be used by occultist and what’s the main difference in damage, survivability and budget?
Also is there a way to spec in scorching Ray to greatly improve my single target....and use the new mtx? :p
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Really curious to know why you felt this was way better than jugg RF? The main diff seems to be that jugg has more physical reduction through endurance charges?

Could this build be used by occultist and what’s the main difference in damage, survivability and budget?
Also is there a way to spec in scorching Ray to greatly improve my single target....and use the new mtx? :p

Hey,

Its also much faster with more Attk / Move Speed than JUGG and you do way more dmg,with same gear i would say nearly 2x.

Its playable as Occultist, "Alila" plays RF Occ CI nearly every League for his Frist 100 SSFHC and won smth like the last 3 i think.

But its way harder to sustain and play,also i can tell u much more since i dont have much knowledge about the CI RF Version,never tried it :/

This https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2144439 is a Link to my League Starter from 3.3, it was Pure SR and the went into RF if you want to Check out.

PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Does this sustain RF at high level? or is it kill dependant
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Hey,

Its also much faster with more Attk / Move Speed than JUGG and you do way more dmg,with same gear i would say nearly 2x.

Its playable as Occultist, "Alila" plays RF Occ CI nearly every League for his Frist 100 SSFHC and won smth like the last 3 i think.

But its way harder to sustain and play,also i can tell u much more since i dont have much knowledge about the CI RF Version,never tried it :/

This https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2144439 is a Link to my League Starter from 3.3, it was Pure SR and the went into RF if you want to Check out.

Hihi! Thanks for that, I looked at the Occultist thread u suggest and it looks difficult as you say.

I also read your pure SR league starter. But was hoping for RF and SR combined into the one. Could this RF build simply just use balefire instead to get SR?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info