[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

"
MetalSlave wrote:
why did you mark "Frenzy charge on minions" in your PoB?

We've running Poacher's Mark curse that gives minions chance to get frenzy charge on kill. Our golems kill enemies fast, so they're on full charges constantly.

HI, I got all auras/curses running, my gems are 18/19 lvl, but all my golems usually dies against syndicate or even Elder guardian low tier.
"
ImHashas wrote:
HI, I got all auras/curses running, my gems are 18/19 lvl, but all my golems usually dies against syndicate or even Elder guardian low tier.

Syndicate is challenging mechanic, my golems die as well sometimes :)

For better golem survivability it's essential to stack Primordial Harmonies. We usually need 9-11 of them. They give good HP regeneration, so the golems can tank any content including Elder guardians.

Golems also benefit a lot from skill gem level, so it may be worth to buy 21 lvl golems, at least Ice ones.
Some additional levelling tips:

I was having trouble with colouring my sockets so I used temporal chains for ages. When I finally got Enfeeble up and running, I was blown away by how much safer it makes the build.

Tips:
-Use Enfeeble as first curse.
-If having trouble with resists (particularly when you move to blood magic), use Purity of Elements. It's easy to fit in until you want to run a third curse.
-Bated Breath is a nice unique levelling belt for when you start using Energy Shield.
-You can spend a passive point to grab a 30 dexterity node on the tree if you can't get enough to use Alpha's Howl.
Last edited by Thauma on Dec 14, 2018, 12:51:13 AM
Which one skill on tree I need to put all auras/curses for free? :c
"
Thauma wrote:

I was having trouble with colouring my sockets so I used temporal chains for ages. When I finally got Enfeeble up and running, I was blown away by how much safer it makes the build.

Tips:
-If having trouble with resists (particularly when you move to blood magic), use Purity of Elements. It's easy to fit in until you want to run a third curse.
-Bated Breath is a nice unique levelling belt for when you start using Energy Shield.
-You can spend a passive point to grab a 30 dexterity node on the tree if you can't get enough to use Alpha's Howl.

Thank you, this was added to "leveling tips" section.

"
Chrupcior wrote:

You need to take all the clusters with "reduced mana reserved" property, and also Mortal Conviction. This allows to use a lot of curses and auras.

Not a single skillpoint tho :)
Last edited by cyberxndr on Dec 14, 2018, 2:17:39 AM
"
Chrupcior wrote:

Blood magic.
"
cyberxndr wrote:
"
Thauma wrote:

Tips:

Thank you, this was added to "leveling tips" section.

Thanks - and thank you for this great build. Currently at level 77 and loving it.
Yeah, I found Temp Chains didn't really start to become noticeable until it was lvl 18/19, so good tip on starting with Enfeeble!

Survival is rough early on, but once I got enough levels to run all the curses/aura's and got my 7th harmony, progression became a TON smoother.

I'm clearing T6-7 maps now fairly well, single target is still a tad low, but none of my gems are 20/20 yet so lots of room to grow!
I wanted to clarify.
The main Primordial Harmony characteristics
-Golems have% increased cooldown recovery speed? In order for our golems to quickly reload their Cyclone skill?
And this characteristic is not so important?
-Golem Skills have% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info