Here's a new unique item that can drop from subterranean Vaal cities, deep in Delve.

Oh right, there are vaal architects in delve, forgot about the one in the trailer.
Second-class poe gamer
Can only get this item "Deep in Delve" but its only a level 41 item. LOL
It is like Blood Magic but you have to select Eldritch Battery.
finally an interesting item.
game needs more hybrid build items
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
OMFG this is amazing.... . . .
Like seriously I dont even use spell casters much but this really brings the Bacon
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
HoockBr wrote:
"When u cast a spell"

Does it trigger with CWS or CWDT?

No
"
biyte wrote:
pretty good considering a lot of sustain options have either been really hard to use and still not always reliable while this item has acceptable stats for it's slot and good cast speed on gloves.

A downside to this item is it is actually pretty hard for people to use skills pretty fast. Most skill use rate I got was about 13 uses per second (no spell echo, no unreasonable buffs) which means you can convert your life at about 65% life/second. But most reasonable builds won't have more than like 3-6 use per second aside from quill rain and channel counts as 1 use for the entire channel. note echo and multistrike reduce skill use rate

Cool item that allows (almost) flat recovery (recover es pool not dependant on es pool size) so it is almost like old school aegis but more importantly for once you are not incentivized to just stack stack stack pool thank goodness

Another downside is you lose life while you don't need the es as well while like shield charging around and on full es and afaik any change to life pool will interrupt es recharge not just damage. Easy to prove with dark pact.

Echo and Multistrike count as One instance of usage...
So would end in a net Loss of uses...

And this specifically says Cast...
So nothing that uses an attack would apply...

Pretty much those gloves used with zerphi will give insta ES for no life lost and an infinite ES regen pool.

NERF ZERPHI GGG DAMMIT.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 22, 2018, 6:23:45 AM
Since it's neither 'regenerate' nor 'recharge', would this work with Soul Tether?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
HoockBr wrote:
"When u cast a spell"

Does it trigger with CWS or CWDT?

Ofc not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info