Here's a new unique item that can drop from subterranean Vaal cities, deep in Delve.

"
knivil wrote:
It is like Blood Magic but you have to select Eldritch Battery.

I actually don't see many other usage. Get 100-300 ES -> congrats you have infinite mana if you have enough life leech/on hit/... (and you can still reserve your mana)
It's nice-ish with MoM too.
It's pretty similar to Ghost Reaver except working with all ways of regenerating life.
It's very dangerous without heavy chaos damage protection.

It's cool in flavour. Not sure it's actually powerful: you trade 1 on 1 one defense for a slightly less powerful one. You would need to delve (ahah !) pretty deep in stuff activating at low life and full ES to actually milk these gloves.
To make it work well you need a high life pool alongside a dencetly lower but strong ES pool.

This might revitalize the good old EB-MoM days. You should aim for something like 6k Life + 2k ES

What it also needs is something with very strong leech and high cast speed.
"
GornoDD wrote:
To make it work well you need a high life pool alongside a dencetly lower but strong ES pool.

This might revitalize the good old EB-MoM days. You should aim for something like 6k Life + 2k ES

What it also needs is something with very strong leech and high cast speed.

Is it worth losing a gloves slot just for that? Don't really think so... Basically a gimmicky way of getting lets say 8k ehp
"
Great item.

Question is: what this 'you' means? Do they proc when my spell trap is triggered? If yes then this is insane gloves for LL trapper with Tinkerskin.

Also interesting how this item will work with channeled spells.

You're not casting the spell, Your traps are casting the assigned spell.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
this with lightpoucher would be a lil interesting with a es build or something
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I have no experience with Hybrid builds.

Isn't this actually just like "lose some. then gain same amount elsewhere"?

So if you have the means to regain that lost health, couldn't you as well just stick to that plan and be done with it or commit completely to energy shield?

All i see is an item for eldritch battery.
Please enlighten me people.
Last edited by Scherge on Aug 28, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
righteous fire build with ES!! RF is instant now so you don't even need to pre-cast it u just pop it vs bosses or when u suddenly get surrended. Start casting and if you have say 4x as much ES as Life that'll work with life on hit. You'll have infinite ES.

Edit: Oh gosh, it's GGG's English skills again... does "That Much ES" mean the same numeric value OR 5% of ES is recovered in exchange for 5% life. Ugh. Y'all need to learn how to do these skill descriptions better.
Last edited by BearCares on Aug 28, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
This could be pretty amazing for indigon builds.
If kiwi English doesn't ruin it.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Aug 29, 2018, 4:34:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info