Here's a new unique item that can drop from subterranean Vaal cities, deep in Delve.

Last bumped on Aug 29, 2018, 4:33:31 AM
Finally, some bones for us Hybrid hipsters!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
so i use this gloves with lowlife builds?
Simple question, can this kill you?
How long does this last? It's worded like a buff with the "when you cast a spell" but no mention of duration could maybe mean this is "permanent"?

edit: ok reading Shags' post, maybe this is more like a life to ES gain on hit? I first thought this would be like a Presence of Chayula where it converts your life into ES (which would then be modified by your passives etc. like sacrifice 200hp it becomes 800ES).
Last edited by Namcap on Aug 21, 2018, 5:27:04 PM
Second simple question, what if you're at full shields? This is an item I think I would use. Casters have pretty poor choices for gloves.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 21, 2018, 5:26:08 PM
Great item.

Question is: what this 'you' means? Do they proc when my spell trap is triggered? If yes then this is insane gloves for LL trapper with Tinkerskin.

Also interesting how this item will work with channeled spells.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Namcap wrote:
How long does this last? It's worded like a buff with the "when you cast a spell" but no mention of duration could maybe mean this is "permanent"?

edit: ok reading Shags' post, maybe this is more like a life to ES gain on hit? I first thought this would be like a Presence of Chayula where it converts your life into ES (which would then be modified by your passives etc. like sacrifice 200hp it becomes 800ES).

I assume 5% of life is just removed and ES gain is usual 'gain' mechanics.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I may actually attempt a hybrid build with this. Can keep your leech/regen for your life and constantly gain ES back, that's pretty solid.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Simple question, can this kill you?

It’s a sacrifice not a damage. So no, this cannot kill you. Vaal righteous fire lets you at 1hp if you don't have 30% life available
Last edited by AsbelFar on Aug 21, 2018, 6:28:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info