Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
Upandatem wrote:
That depends.

What do most people love?

Pizza, most people love Pizza

Who is he greatest comedian of all time?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

How do you pronounce "GIF"
"
j33bus wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

How do you pronounce "GIF"

Gif... none of the jif nonsense, its not peanut butterlol

Who is going to win the NFC north this year?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Who is going to win the NFC north this year?

(Totally googled that shit, mates, and went on name appeal).

Q: Are there any good cults?

Best cult is Fujifilm fans cult, much happier crowd than Leica vegetable cult.

Q: Why is vaping seen as something only douchebags do in the US? In europe it is a perfectly normal thing not associated with any type of folk.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"

Q: Why is vaping seen as something only douchebags do in the US? In europe it is a perfectly normal thing not associated with any type of folk.

A.) Probably because it was done/popularized by douchebags first, as one of the "Healthy Life Trends" crowd's things. Vaping didn't really take off over here quickly; for a while the only folks who bothered with it were coffeehouse posers of the sort universally scorned by anyone who isn't a coffeehouse poser. By the time vaping managed to find a broader audience in the U.S., the connection to coffeehouse poser smarmpillars was already established and couldn't readily be broken.

Q.) Peanut butter OR jelly - if you could only have one, which would it be?
"
1453R wrote:

A.) Probably because it was done/popularized by douchebags first, as one of the "Healthy Life Trends" crowd's things. Vaping didn't really take off over here quickly; for a while the only folks who bothered with it were coffeehouse posers of the sort universally scorned by anyone who isn't a coffeehouse poser. By the time vaping managed to find a broader audience in the U.S., the connection to coffeehouse poser smarmpillars was already established and couldn't readily be broken.

Q.) Peanut butter OR jelly - if you could only have one, which would it be?

fuck me that is an interesting insight, thanks man, couldn't find the answer for the life of me.

A: peanutbutter, but sugarfree and palm oil free - awesome fat source, tastes good and has some benefits if done correctly, contrary to most jelly I saw.

Q: Why do americans seem so hellbent on insisting they need biggest battery life out of a phone (+/-15%) but mostly disregard quick charge powerbanks as if they were heresy or something? For context - I own a few light QC 3.0 powerbanks and in 15 minutes I can charge 50% of my phone with them, cheap as fuck as well.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"

Q: Why do americans seem so hellbent on insisting they need biggest battery life out of a phone (+/-15%) but mostly disregard quick charge powerbanks as if they were heresy or something? For context - I own a few light QC 3.0 powerbanks and in 15 minutes I can charge 50% of my phone with them, cheap as fuck as well.

A.) Answering for myself rather than the entirety of 'Murica, but: Why carry around two or more devices you have to remember to keep charged up at all times when you could instead try and find one device that doesn't discharge in half an hour? Battery banks are great when they work but it's more crap to keep track of and something else to go "CRAP I forgot to charge my...!" over. The sort of folks who can remember to keep a battery bank charged are also the ones who don't have any trouble keeping their normal ordinary phone topped up, either. So not me :P.

Spoiler
Q.) Do you believe the modern trend towards smartphones replacing desktops as a person's primary connected data device represents a real push towards portability trumping all other concerns in the marketplace when selecting a primary device, or is it just an artificial surge created by telecom company marketers who can't believe they've gotten away with convincing people these pointless overpriced things are as secure and as useful as a solid desktop machine for as long as they have?

(Better) Q.) How much does I_NO weigh?
Last edited by 1453R on Sep 4, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
"
1453R wrote:

(Better) Q.) How much does I_NO weigh?

A). As a T-Rex I'd say 30,000 pounds or about 13 megagrams.

After you put milk in cereal, is the milk a sauce, broth, or beverage?
"
j33bus wrote:
After you put milk in cereal, is the milk a sauce, broth, or beverage?

A: Yes.

Q: What catastrophe with a high potential to wipe out humanity do you think is the most likely to happen in the next couple hundred years?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info