Here's a new unique ring from the Delve League!

"
1453R wrote:
there's still a pretty hefty number of builds out there that don't have a great way of quickly and broadly cursing enemies.

Huh?
Any and all builds can curse with a whopping two or three sockets"
Melee; 2 sockets - Blas/curse
Anything else 3 sockets - Ball Lightning/curse on hit/curse. Just 1 proj ball lightning hits pretty much everything on the screen discounting larger obstructions.
Summoners - due to the need for 10 thousand sockets, not so easy.

"
shadopaw wrote:
People Hating on this not every unique is designed for end game purposes ...

Also Double corruption on this is legit if it is cheap as i think it will be

There are pretty few corruptions that would make this thing, in its current state, usable for many builds. +1 curse would certainly help, especially for support builds. Otherwise it needs ... more than just that CoH (unless the CoH works for totem and minion hits, too). Some all res would help, or added defenses, or manna regen... *something*.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Aug 16, 2018, 3:24:58 PM
The only thing that saves this ring is if there is a really good fated version of it from a prophecy
"
shadopaw wrote:
People Hating on this not every unique is designed for end game purposes ...

Also Double corruption on this is legit if it is cheap as i think it will be

Hate is a strong word.

Also what's up with people talking about corrupting rings with sockets in this thread, have you ever tried it?
The socket IS ALREADY THE IMPLICIT MOD. IF YOU CORRUPT IT, YOU LOSE THE SOCKET (and the internet).

absolutely useless...make it free additional curse or t1 life and it should be interesting...

like always,great idea but no balls to push it to the top....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Another crappy item IMO
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Huh?
Any and all builds can curse with a whopping two or three sockets"
Melee; 2 sockets - Blas/curse
Anything else 3 sockets - Ball Lightning/curse on hit/curse. Just 1 proj ball lightning hits pretty much everything on the screen discounting larger obstructions.
Summoners - due to the need for 10 thousand sockets, not so easy.

Not all builds have the reservation space for Blasphemy. My triple Herald Blortex Elementalist had to do awkward shenanery to get enough Warlord's Mark out there to pretend it had some form of sustain (without spend ten exalts I didn't have on an Elder ring), simply because there was no room to run Blasphemy and still be able to cast.

Ball Lightning hijinks don't work well for defensive curses, or for higher-speed builds looking to apply curses quickly and smoothly. How does Frost Blades, as just one example, curse targets if they want to run Enfeeble rather than a glove-based offensive curse? How does Volatile Dead manage it when one isn't piggybacking on Poet's Pens? Or any corpsebomber build, for that matter?

I've run plenty of Orb of Storms cursing as the best of a bunch of suboptimal solutions; OoS Curse on Hit is practically a hallmark over on this account. But sometimes it just doesn't work. This ring is a solution, if sort of a dicey one, for builds that would otherwise just not feel good to run.

Don't like it? It's one inventory slot for some alch shards, or Loreweave food. Better than significantly more than half of the game's boots, gloves, helms, or other similar unique items.
"
1453R wrote:
Not all builds have the reservation space for Blasphemy. My triple Herald Blortex Elementalist had to do awkward shenanery to get enough Warlord's Mark out there to pretend it had some form of sustain (without spend ten exalts I didn't have on an Elder ring)

Herald of Thunder + CoH + WM
CWDT + WM
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
cool those alch shards are looking great.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Imagine being THIS proud of presenting pure garbage to your playerbase...

"Hey guys! Look at this amazing piece of garbage that it's comming your way in the next big update! This is what you were looking forward, right?"

Sometimes I wonder if GGG does this intentionally, just to piss their playerbase off...

If you've already ran out of ideas for uniques, or is just afraid of making a decent new unique, then please, spare us all from these piss poor piece of turd garbage uniques that nobody will touch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info