Here's a new unique ring from the Delve League!

"
srogi_kotek wrote:
This thing is utter crap even for "leveling" purpose. Combination of Bloodboil and Le Heup of all outclasses this trash in every aspect, so it is useless from the very beginning. Just another "Loreweawe recipe" currency item.

I would agree if one has both of those.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:

And what is the problem with that? Mentioned rings are cheap even after start of the league, few alchs or max few chaos. Everybody can afford it...
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:

And what is the problem with that? Mentioned rings are cheap even after start of the league, few alchs or max few chaos. Everybody can afford it...

Not everyone Trades in leagues. .
OR trades early in leagues.
The vast majority of players are infact casuals who do not even make it passed T10 maps. .
This Kind of Unique fills a specific Niche it will be bad 60%+ of the time.
Same as just about Every other Unique. .

Expecting every single Item released to be BIS is just simple minded. .

Ring is fine.
There are builds and Times of play where the Average player cannot afford to Play or Use a curse.
For Timing or Cost constraints then this can be Used.

Ring Slots Really Are not that amazing Slot wise until way over LvL 50+ when they Start rolling decent Tier Stats. .

Sacrificing
5-15 res
1-25 hp
1-10 Elemental atk damage. . .

Is really Not Game Breaking. .

And might just be worth it to run one more Aura or Take that 1-2 seconds you would waste on Casting
I am your Devine one Bow before me
Good leveling item I guess... would never use it endgame.
I hope they will buff occultist and curses for boss mobs.
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:

Not everyone plays in trading leagues so affordability is besides the point.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info