Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

"
k1rage wrote:
oh I love crackpot threads lol

Oh i love people with 0 arguments or knowledge, who just stoop to pathetic ad hominem insults...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Oh i love people with 0 arguments or knowledge, who just stoop to pathetic ad hominem insults...

soooo are you president of the small pox fan club or????

I mean even if they do have side effects vaccines have done a ton for humanity
I dont see any any key!
"
First of all, if you actually look at the ingredients on any vaccine that should be enough to make you not want to put it in your body.

There are people that get anxiety any time they see a chemical name. There are scientists and "natural" companies that profit heavily off of this fear. Let's call them BIG ORGANIC.

"
Secondly, and you can bet your local news won't report these, vaccines have been causing people to have serious health issues and in many causes even kill the person who received the vaccine.

It's no wonder Bill Gates said vaccines are used for depopulation.

Here's one helpful source for actual information I found:

Educate yourself! :)

The website is another fear mongering tool. The very first ingredient listed is aluminum and they talk about the "link" to Alzheimer's disease. That link was suspected about 10 years ago, but was completely disproven over five years ago. Amyloid Beta plaques and the process of their formation and elimination is where all of the studies are pointing now as the cause.

The site mentions the FDA limits on intravenous aluminum, but fails to mention that the effect of something inside your veins and arteries is usually 10-20 times as much as something ingested orally or injected through the skin or muscle. If it were as dangerous through the skin as the website suggests, these people would already be dead from brain damage:

That's just the first ingredient, and it is all information they could have easily learned. I could easily find fault with a lot of other ingredient "warnings" on their site. If the website was honest, they would stick to listing Aluminum and talk about the toxicity of it as a metal (iron, copper, and others are in the same boat) in relationship to their dosing and then disclose the dosing of aluminum in various vaccines and show whether it significantly adds to the "lifetime exposure".

The "allergic reaction" hype is even worse. People are allergic to all sorts of things, including cats, shellfish, peanut butter, etc. The ingredients that do cause reactions on more than a rare basis (most commonly eggs, for example) are clearly listed if anyone bothers to read the consent form that they hand out, and you are required to sign before getting a vaccine. The rarity of reactions of other vaccine ingredients, their miniscule amounts and the low risk nature of such reactions (having an itching spot for a few hours after the injection for example) is not a serious concern. This is just more fear mongering.

"Here is the list of vaccine ingredients per the CDC website. This table includes not only vaccine ingredients (e.g., adjuvants and preservatives), but also substances used during the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media, that are removed from the final product and present only in trace quantities."

"Removed from the final product"
"TRACE quantities."

The site is absolute scientific garbage. I'm surprised they aren't warning about the radioactive hazards of bananas.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Aug 16, 2018, 2:42:07 PM
Medical practice is based on science. Science is not perfect but, it's the best we have for figuring out stuff. It's not perfect which is proven by the obvious advances in scientific knowledge over the years. If we compare something like Voodoo to science, I would hazard a guess that voodoo has not changed much over the past 30 years. Whereas scientific knowledge has changed significantly over the past 30 years.

In 30 years it may be discovered that some vaccines in use today cause some problems and are reformulated. I would even guess that it is almost certain to be the case. Today though, the best scientific knowledge we have is that the vaccines do far more good than harm.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
BTW there is a huge difference between tried and tested permanent vaccines (ex: IPV, MMR, HepB) and "temporary" vaccines such as the seasonal flu shot. I'm much more pessimistic about Big Pharma's guesses as to which strains of influenza will be dominant in a given season, or the side effects of a vaccine mere months old, than I am of a product that's been around in some form or another for decades. You might even say I'm anti-vax in the specific context of the flu vaccines, although I'm certainly pro-vax as far as most child vaccination is concerned.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 16, 2018, 3:57:18 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
BTW there is a huge difference between tried and tested permanent vaccines (ex: IPV, MMR, HepB) and "temporary" vaccines such as the seasonal flu shot. I'm much more pessimistic about Big Pharma's guesses as to which strains of influenza will be dominant in a given season, or the side effects of a vaccine mere months old, than I am of a product that's been around in some form or another for decades. You might even say I'm anti-vax in the specific context of the flu vaccines, although I'm certainly pro-vax as far as most child vaccination is concerned.

OK, that makes a lot more sense.

The only legitimate anti-vaxxers I've ever seen on my social networks were so insanely one-sided that they might as well have been caricatures of themselves, so your original conspiracy theory post didn't make much sense to me. Now that you've identified an actual real distinction behind your conspiracy theory post, the conspiracy theory logically follows.

Not really sure what I could do to mobilise against Big Flu Shot, though.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
OK, that makes a lot more sense.

The only legitimate anti-vaxxers I've ever seen on my social networks were so insanely one-sided that they might as well have been caricatures of themselves, so your original conspiracy theory post didn't make much sense to me. Now that you've identified an actual real distinction behind your conspiracy theory post, the conspiracy theory logically follows.

Not really sure what I could do to mobilise against Big Flu Shot, though.
I just don't get the shot. Even when it's offered for free, as I suspect someone is paying. *shrug*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 17, 2018, 4:30:17 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Spoiler
"
First of all, if you actually look at the ingredients on any vaccine that should be enough to make you not want to put it in your body.

There are people that get anxiety any time they see a chemical name. There are scientists and "natural" companies that profit heavily off of this fear. Let's call them BIG ORGANIC.

"
Secondly, and you can bet your local news won't report these, vaccines have been causing people to have serious health issues and in many causes even kill the person who received the vaccine.

It's no wonder Bill Gates said vaccines are used for depopulation.

Here's one helpful source for actual information I found:

Educate yourself! :)

The website is another fear mongering tool. The very first ingredient listed is aluminum and they talk about the "link" to Alzheimer's disease. That link was suspected about 10 years ago, but was completely disproven over five years ago. Amyloid Beta plaques and the process of their formation and elimination is where all of the studies are pointing now as the cause.

The site mentions the FDA limits on intravenous aluminum, but fails to mention that the effect of something inside your veins and arteries is usually 10-20 times as much as something ingested orally or injected through the skin or muscle. If it were as dangerous through the skin as the website suggests, these people would already be dead from brain damage:

That's just the first ingredient, and it is all information they could have easily learned. I could easily find fault with a lot of other ingredient "warnings" on their site. If the website was honest, they would stick to listing Aluminum and talk about the toxicity of it as a metal (iron, copper, and others are in the same boat) in relationship to their dosing and then disclose the dosing of aluminum in various vaccines and show whether it significantly adds to the "lifetime exposure".

The "allergic reaction" hype is even worse. People are allergic to all sorts of things, including cats, shellfish, peanut butter, etc. The ingredients that do cause reactions on more than a rare basis (most commonly eggs, for example) are clearly listed if anyone bothers to read the consent form that they hand out, and you are required to sign before getting a vaccine. The rarity of reactions of other vaccine ingredients, their miniscule amounts and the low risk nature of such reactions (having an itching spot for a few hours after the injection for example) is not a serious concern. This is just more fear mongering.

"Here is the list of vaccine ingredients per the CDC website. This table includes not only vaccine ingredients (e.g., adjuvants and preservatives), but also substances used during the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media, that are removed from the final product and present only in trace quantities."

"Removed from the final product"
"TRACE quantities."

The site is absolute scientific garbage. I'm surprised they aren't warning about the radioactive hazards of bananas.

Bhaiṣajyaguru would be proud.

Anybody that has an inkling of historical study's would laugh with a thread like this given the milions of victims deseases caused.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

soooo are you president of the small pox fan club or????

I mean even if they do have side effects vaccines have done a ton for humanity

Hey now, i don't claim to be an expert, but i ain't some naive fool who just believes everything he's told either. The fact is that lots of shady shit has been done in the medical industry throughout history, if you spend some time reading... so i'd keep those critical thinking capabilities on hand. Also just because one thing in the same category of things is good, doesn't mean that all are and time comes into play etc.

Random ad hominems just make you look like a disrespectful person that isn't even open to debate and just ignores/mocks others... i mean cmon now.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 16, 2018, 8:55:08 PM
"
Paldamus wrote:

Hey now, i don't claim to be an expert, but i ain't some naive fool who just believes everything he's told either. The fact is that lots of shady shit has been done in the medical industry throughout history, if you spend some time reading... so i'd keep those critical thinking capabilities on hand. Also just because one thing in the same category of things is good, doesn't mean that all are and time comes into play etc.

Random ad hominems just make you look like a disrespectful person that isn't even open to debate and just ignores/mocks others... i mean cmon now.

When you were growing up, how worried were you about catching a crippling disease and ending up disfigured or deformed for life - provided you survived at all? How many of your friends died to infectious disease?

Go to a third world African country with weak infrastructure and poor access to medical technology and vaccination. Ask the kids there if they're worried about getting sick and dying. Ask their parents what they would give for a set of vaccination shots for their children. Ask someone who's never had any sort of immunization treatments what they'd be willing to do to get immunization treatments.

Then come back here and keep telling us vaccines are "shady shit". Do it with a straight face. I dare ye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info