Delve Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Will mobs be able to "offscreen" characters?

For example, I'm wondering if corpse exploders can explode corpses from invisible locations relatively far away (ie: spider-summoners). I'm also wondering if a vaal construct and all of its closest friends and relations can shoot our characters from within the darkness.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 23, 2018, 2:27:04 AM
Is the sulphite amount bound to zone lvl?
Example:
Zone lvl 68 one sulphite block = 100 sulphite
Zone lvl 75 one sulphite block = 200 sulphite

Asking this that can we skip atlas completion on SSF (ignoring map progression) and focus farming sulphite from low lvl zone and focus on Dvelve?
What timezone is the timer on?

It's zero on Saturday 1st September 6am here [UTC +10], which makes the timer not in the land of the Long White Cloud.

My apologies if this has been answered or is something "everyone" knows :)

"
Does light radius on items affect your experience in the mine?
No. The darkness suppresses regular light, so players have no light radius in the mine themselves.

Will light radius mods ever be usefull for anything?

Also this:
"
RaZeR1976 wrote:
Endless Dungeon = Great

Collection Sulphite = Bullshit
Dynamite = Bullshit
Flares = Bullshit
Darkness = Bullshit
Card that follows you = bullshit.
No loot when dying = bullshit.
Last edited by SPTX on Aug 26, 2018, 7:26:44 PM
Just a quick question I was expecting to find in the Q&A list. Will there be any sort of reflect in delve runs? My strong guess is that delve will be a reflect free content, but i feel like i need a confirmation before any build planning for upcoming league since reflect has such a strong impact on ascendancy/passives choices, and i would be happy not having to bother on this pesky downside for any good dps scaling build that will fit an endlessly scaling difficulty of delves.

P.S.: My question doesn't refer to ele/phys thorns nemesis affix as it can be avoided without any "can't be reflected" mechanics.
Awesome. let me play come on :)

TELL ME ABOUT THE DRAGON!!!
Delve has a variety of interesting bosses and encounters :-)

... he he

Last edited by rpvm on Aug 31, 2018, 3:24:03 PM
I’m confused and may be making incorrect assumptions, but how does the crawler loot pickup work. Mine doesn’t seem to pick up anything. I pick a few items and leave most lying in piles around each node. Thanks.
"
KingJim2939 wrote:
I’m confused and may be making incorrect assumptions, but how does the crawler loot pickup work. Mine doesn’t seem to pick up anything. I pick a few items and leave most lying in piles around each node. Thanks.

It picks up the items that drop from the monsters you kill on the path and then drops them all at the node when you complete the encounter.
It says maps are not part of the regular pool but yesterday I had a T4 map drop in an azurite node, somewhere around depth 110-120. Is the FAQ outdated?
Last edited by Kadadr on Sep 20, 2018, 4:01:44 PM
"
Kadadr wrote:
It says maps are not part of the regular pool but yesterday I had a T4 map drop in an azurite node, somewhere around depth 110-120. Is the FAQ outdated?

Yes, it is. Since Betrayal league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info