[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

gear
Spoiler

moving on for now

RoA is pretty fun to use but can be weird at times... annoying that some lower bosses with smaller hitboxes will take longer to kill than t15 lava lake or sunken city where you just 1 shot every phase

i ran conc effect 100% of the time i didnt feel i needed the aoe, didnt run might of the meeks because of the price, i unspecced some life and slotted in an inspired learning i found near the ranger area (which is incredible in delves i highly recommend it)

killed shaper but dont want to push it any further, itching to start a new build

thanks for the build
"
Brettzz wrote:
gear
Spoiler

moving on for now

RoA is pretty fun to use but can be weird at times... annoying that some lower bosses with smaller hitboxes will take longer to kill than t15 lava lake or sunken city where you just 1 shot every phase

i ran conc effect 100% of the time i didnt feel i needed the aoe, didnt run might of the meeks because of the price, i unspecced some life and slotted in an inspired learning i found near the ranger area (which is incredible in delves i highly recommend it)

killed shaper but dont want to push it any further, itching to start a new build

thanks for the build

Hey mate, cool to see you had a decent time with the Build and gz on the Shaper Kill :)

As for the Bosses: yep, small map Bosses can be irritating. That said, RoA is in my opionion still the most well rounded Bow Skill right now: really good clear capabilities, while also strong enough to kill all Endgame Bosses without needing a 2nd 6l.
If the mechanics irk you, you could always adapt most RoA Builds to LA or Ice Shot + Barrage without a problem, but you need 2 6 links at that point. Pierce is enough to make the Clear feel good, either through the Pierce Nodes on the Tree or maybe Voidwalkers during mapping.
As a minor Nitpick: your Rares could've been better, especially the right Ring is pretty meh. Why didn't you upgrade that? Just out of curiosity.

Gl on your next Build, maybe go for Uber Elder :D
Shameless Plug for my Reave/BF (or ST or MS) Ascendant, if you are in the mood for Melee :P
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 7, 2018, 9:35:38 AM
On the Flipside, we take 1000 Cold Damage per Second while moving, which gets countered by our Overleech and 80 to 87% maximum Cold Resistance.

How to avoid losing life when moving?

"
fatespring wrote:
On the Flipside, we take 1000 Cold Damage per Second while moving, which gets countered by our Overleech and 80 to 87% maximum Cold Resistance.

How to avoid losing life when moving?

Its explained in the sentence you quoted :D
Max coldres and Overleech. We Leech a Lot of Life, that doesnt Stop when we're at full life, so we Always stay at full Life.

Also, this damage gets reduced by cold Resistance.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 7, 2018, 1:21:57 PM
@OP i've managed to afford 2 might of the meeks but now price is rising too quick for me to pay for it. If you just had 2 how would you go about making them work in the build, is it possible?

also another question - is there a good way to squeeze in a phase run? thinking for delves
"
rozakk wrote:
@OP i've managed to afford 2 might of the meeks but now price is rising too quick for me to pay for it. If you just had 2 how would you go about making them work in the build, is it possible?

also another question - is there a good way to squeeze in a phase run? thinking for delves

Hey mate, 2 Meeks is completely fine :)

Placing them in the top left and the lower of the 3 Scion starting Area Jewel Sockets is the best IMO.

As for the Phase Run: Sure you could fit it in. I Just dont like the Frenzy Consumption it brings with it. We lose a Lot of damage from that, and also 20% movement. So that in the end, its only a 20% increase anyways.

If you want I can take a look at the Rest of your char in a few hours, on mobile right now so its hard.

On Vacation from today until next saturday. So gonna be a bit slower with the replies, but still gonna Check the Forums once a day.
"
Guffinn wrote:
[
Hey mate, 2 Meeks is completely fine :)

Placing them in the top left and the lower of the 3 Scion starting Area Jewel Sockets is the best IMO.

As for the Phase Run: Sure you could fit it in. I Just dont like the Frenzy Consumption it brings with it. We lose a Lot of damage from that, and also 20% movement. So that in the end, its only a 20% increase anyways.

If you want I can take a look at the Rest of your char in a few hours, on mobile right now so its hard.

On Vacation from today until next saturday. So gonna be a bit slower with the replies, but still gonna Check the Forums once a day.

im still sunder lol, managed to make enuf to get a third meek jewel just now. every build i wanna try this league uses 3 so i figured it was worth it.
got my RoA gem to lvl 17 so far, hoping to get alteast lvl 18 before switching. Also im scared my mobility wont be as good with bow so trying to do as much delving into dark areas now while i still have leapslam. once i get enuf currency to get tombfist/bubonics ill make the switch tho
Possible to run Wrath without Loreweave?? Will the degen be too huge??
"
invoker232 wrote:
Possible to run Wrath without Loreweave?? Will the degen be too huge??

No, it will be fine. The Degen at 75% Res now is weaker than the Degen at 87% Res before it got lowered, and I did all content with it as you can see in the videos.

Started off with a similar build to yours but it was a pure raider instead. Decided to go with this and it feels great. Thanks for the awesome build. Anyone See any glaring upgrades i could make outside of gem levels? having troubles pushing over 200k shaper dps. All Criticism welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info