[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Deadeye gives some extra damage at cost of survivality, but costs a bit more due regen while moving jewels here is my tree http://poeurl.com/b4Z3
Last edited by Kurotsume on Sep 10, 2018, 1:56:19 PM
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Deadeye gives tons of more damage at cost of some survivality, but costs a bit more due regen while moving jewels here is my treehttp://poeurl.com/b4Z3

You dont lose "some" Survivability, you lose one of the most OP Survivability mechanics in the game :P

Nothing I can say about the damage, PoB doesnt work on this Laptop i have with me here.
That said, going Fast and Deadly, Gathering Winds, Rupture and Powerful Precision is insanely strong, yes.
But Ascendant Slayer/Raider will always be way safer and had great enough damage to do all content with a prebuff Hopeshredder, so now its even easier. At some Point you dont need more damage.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 10, 2018, 2:02:23 PM
What are your thoughts about projectile weakness with CWDT + inmortal call?
I've got another question, is there any skillgem that's directly replaceable? If so, which would you recommend fun-factor wise?
Sometimes I enjoy switching it up with a different skill, so asking out of curiosity!

I'm Lv83 now and I'm really enjoying it a LOT.
Mapping is extremely fast and easy and bosses are fairly easy as well!
Great build, I'm looking forward to more builds by you!
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
What are your thoughts about projectile weakness with CWDT + inmortal call?

It's pretty worthless. You dont need it at all while mapping, and endgame Bosses have so much curse effectiveness reduction, thst its mostly worthless to curse them If you dont build into being a curse char. Would rather use the Sockets for Something else.

Appreciate the idea tho :)

"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
I've got another question, is there any skillgem that's directly replaceable? If so, which would you recommend fun-factor wise?
Sometimes I enjoy switching it up with a different skill, so asking out of curiosity!

I'm Lv83 now and I'm really enjoying it a LOT.
Mapping is extremely fast and easy and bosses are fairly easy as well!
Great build, I'm looking forward to more builds by you!

Thank you very much for the kind words, Glad you enjoy the build :)

As for alternative skills: its hard to do, but you can use Lightning Arrow or Ice Shot without a Problem to clear with the Same colours (Skill + edwa + dofl + mirage + gmp + Inc Crit), but you need either Pierce Nodes in the Tree, or something like the Voidwalker Boots to gain Pierce so that mapping feels good.
Then you can Run a 2nd 6link, probably in a weaponswap, with a Barrage Setup for Singletarget.

The Beauty of RoA ist that it works great for clear and Singletarget as Well on one six Link, and without any Investment into Pierce/Chain/fork or additional arrows.
It's Just way cheaper than LA/TS/Ice Shot, and will do more damage during clear while also having basically the Same Speed.

So yeah, you can Run a different Skill. It Just requires a Bit of a Setup sadly ):
Just wanted to say I'm loving this build so far. Started playing it as my 3rd build this league after Arc Totems and Consecrated Path. Ton of a fun, probably my favorite bow build I've played thus far. Also feels extremely strong and really safe. Facerolling 200+ delves and T13+ maps on a 5-link.

To anyone worried about the degen, it really isn't noticeable at all. The Arakaali Pantheon is super important and actually makes the degen a feature instead of a flaw as it gives us insane leech while standing still. Highly recommend the build!
@OP happy days are here- i sold a void battery and then got a pure ex drop. i now have 7ex lol so am looking to make some upgrades.

as u can see i hvae some serious garbage lol. im only in t8 maps so i havent bothered, and was saving for meeks but i have all those done now.

so whats the first expensive-ish upgrade i should do ? should i splurge and get a loreweave to start with? or maybe a hatred watchers eye? lemme know, thanks!

edit -jsut picked up a watchers eye for 1 ex, - added cold dmg and also dmg taken as cold when effected by purity of ice. prolly cant run that until i get an enlighten setup tho. seems like it will be good for tough boss fighst tho
Last edited by rozakk on Sep 10, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
"
Chazua wrote:
Just wanted to say I'm loving this build so far. Started playing it as my 3rd build this league after Arc Totems and Consecrated Path. Ton of a fun, probably my favorite bow build I've played thus far. Also feels extremely strong and really safe. Facerolling 200+ delves and T13+ maps on a 5-link.

To anyone worried about the degen, it really isn't noticeable at all. The Arakaali Pantheon is super important and actually makes the degen a feature instead of a flaw as it gives us insane leech while standing still. Highly recommend the build!

Thanks for the kind words, very glad you enjoy your time.

"
rozakk wrote:
Spoiler
@OP happy days are here- i sold a void battery and then got a pure ex drop. i now have 7ex lol so am looking to make some upgrades.

as u can see i hvae some serious garbage lol. im only in t8 maps so i havent bothered, and was saving for meeks but i have all those done now.

so whats the first expensive-ish upgrade i should do ? should i splurge and get a loreweave to start with? or maybe a hatred watchers eye? lemme know, thanks!

edit -jsut picked up a watchers eye for 1 ex, - added cold dmg and also dmg taken as cold when effected by purity of ice. prolly cant run that until i get an enlighten setup tho. seems like it will be good for tough boss fighst tho

Gz on the nice drops mate :)

For now, the biggest Bang for your Buck will be proper Rares. Your LEft Ring and Amulet are pretty shit, just follow the Trade Links (if needed the low budget ones), to get better ones. Rares are pretty important for this Build.
And please drop that Mana Flask, a Diamond Flask is incredibly important for this Build in terms of DPS. And you can reven roll some immunity on it as well :P
And you can drop at least one Life Flask fro some Defensive Flask like a Quartz as well.

That's everything for now, gotta get going. Hope I could give you a starting point :)
Hey, i'm having huge mana problems... Is there something i'm missing in the gameplay?
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, very glad you enjoy your time.

"
rozakk wrote:
Spoiler

Gz on the nice drops mate :)

For now, the biggest Bang for your Buck will be proper Rares. Your LEft Ring and Amulet are pretty shit, just follow the Trade Links (if needed the low budget ones), to get better ones. Rares are pretty important for this Build.
And please drop that Mana Flask, a Diamond Flask is incredibly important for this Build in terms of DPS. And you can reven roll some immunity on it as well :P
And you can drop at least one Life Flask fro some Defensive Flask like a Quartz as well.

That's everything for now, gotta get going. Hope I could give you a starting point :)

yes what the guy above me said - without that mana flask there are timesi just stand there like a doofus unable to do anything. am i missing somehting? do i jus tneed more mana regen on items?
edit - this usually isnt an issue when i remembber to hit rallying cry, but im pretty sure this wasnt something expectedto be needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info