[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"

Trees:
"The Trees above are with 3 Might of the Meeks.
They give us (additional) 23% max Life, 59% Crit Multi, 14% Attack Speed, 17% Allres, and 12 INT (or 31 flat Life)."

27%
Hey!
Absolutely having a blast with your build!
Leveling is easy, fast and fun.

I do feel one thing is a bit iffy, and that's Mirage Archer.

I can see the use of it for Bosses, but not for mapping at all as every shot is behind the monsters.
Is there maybe an other support gem you recommend using instead of Mirage Archer?
I have similar tree with deadeye instead of scion, how was degen with raider?
Last edited by Kurotsume on Sep 9, 2018, 8:48:56 AM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Hey!

I can see the use of it for Bosses, but not for mapping at all as every shot is behind the monsters.
Is there maybe an other support gem you recommend using instead of Mirage Archer?

cold pen
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
WrathfulTobi wrote:

Started off with a similar build to yours but it was a pure raider instead. Decided to go with this and it feels great. Thanks for the awesome build. Anyone See any glaring upgrades i could make outside of gem levels? having troubles pushing over 200k shaper dps. All Criticism welcome.

2 socket tombfist, 2socket bubos, helm enchant, 80% res loreweave,second ring with wed,
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
"

Trees:
"The Trees above are with 3 Might of the Meeks.
They give us (additional) 23% max Life, 59% Crit Multi, 14% Attack Speed, 17% Allres, and 12 INT (or 31 flat Life)."

27%

No.
18% From the 3 Nodes, 10% from Sentinel = 28%.
3 Meeks boost the 3 Nodes to 45% - 18% = 27%, yes, but Sentinel gets deactivated. So -10% = 17%.
Please read the Might of the Meek Text :P

But ty for trying to improve the Guide :)

"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Hey!

Yo dude, very glad to hear that :)

Personally it helps tremendously for clean up while mapping, I'd recommend trying it out for a bit more.
That said, if you wanna drop it Hypothermia or Cold Pen are your other Options, just compare them in PoB (dont forget to add "enemy is chilled" for Hypo).

If you decide to drop him, I recommend trying it out again from time to time. It really is the most insane Gem released in a while :)

"
Kurotsume wrote:
I have similar tree with deadeye instead of scion, how was degen with raider?

Hm, this is not a Raider Build you said that yourself.

We counter the Degen with Overleech from the Slayer Ascendant Sub Ascendancy, and that's enough to not feel the Degen even at 75% Cold Res. But in the old or HC Version of the Build, we go with higer Max Cold Res.

Edit: ah, was that in reply to that other Guy who built it as Raider? After the Nerf/Buff, the Degen is super soft. You can use any combination of stacking max coldres, %regen while moving Abyss Jewels, or just some basic Life Regen to counter it if you don't likr Overleech (for whatever reason :P)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 9, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
Since we have extremely large amounts of leech (5% ele, 2% chaos), do you think using the retch will constitute a large damage boost?
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
Since we have extremely large amounts of leech (5% ele, 2% chaos), do you think using the retch will constitute a large damage boost?

You can calculate the DPS it adds by multiplying the PoB Leech Rate x2. Usually a Stygian Vise is way more DPS, and especially more Life.

But a cool thought, play around with it a bit in PoB and tell me your results (I don't have it here) :P
Hey, can you check out my build? in PoB it says ive got 51k (per arrow?)

what i dont understand is the 1.7x More/Less calculation vs your 7.0x

Cheers
"
SupremeCookie wrote:
Hey, can you check out my build? in PoB it says ive got 51k (per arrow?)

what i dont understand is the 1.7x More/Less calculation vs your 7.0x

Cheers

Yo mate :)

you gear looks largely ok tbh.
Just don't use a mana Flask etc., for proper DPS use the Flasks I recommend in the Guide. A diamind, wise oak and atzir are all huge Boosts.

As for your PoB: I can't check that as the laptop I have on this vacation (mac) doesn't run it ):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info