[3.5] Immortal Incandescent Heart/Apep's Sacrifice BV/CI Occultist

Hi, how about the mapping speed? Could you post some videos of this build in mapping?
just a suggestion when crafting weapon for this build...use jagged foil base for lower dexterity req... saves a point on tree and makes gearing easier without the need of looking for dex on items...also in delve you can spam pristine fossils for that sweet 50-60% damage when on full life on foils
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
Last edited by Qyenoh on Sep 17, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
"
Qyenoh wrote:
just a suggestion when crafting weapon for this build...use jagged foil base for lower dexterity req... saves a point on tree and makes gearing easier without the need of looking for dex on items...also in delve you can spam pristine fossils for that sweet 50-60% damage when on full life on foils


It's not that easy to find a ilvl80+ shaped jagged foil as low level weapons don't drop very often in high level maps

and damage on full life doesn't work with CI. At least the support gem as CI doesn't count as "full life"


"
Hi, how about the mapping speed? Could you post some videos of this build in mapping?


mapping speed is good, basically everything explodes with profane bloom.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
I believe the support gem doesnt work with BV as its specifically worded to support attack skills not because of being CI (you're always at full life with CI)...and the one from fossils are for general damage so it definitely works...as for the weapon base, yup they're quite rare but they pop up on trade every now and then and if ur planning to craft one, will be good to watch out for these bases...manage to craft this one myself this league, (no luck on fossils, got damage on full life but just one extra damage..got this thru chaos spam lol)


I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
How good is this build for delve? I really want to transition from Arc Poet to this but because the cost of the Ape shield is too high. Min-max gear should be around 30 ex. Even though I have currency to spare, it would be great if you could upload some mapping videos and delve level?
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
How good is this build for delve? I really want to transition from Arc Poet to this but because the cost of the Ape shield is too high. Min-max gear should be around 30 ex. Even though I have currency to spare, it would be great if you could upload some mapping videos and delve level?


I'm not playing this build in Delve, one of the reasons being that the shield is very expensive.

I have the exact same build from the league on std if you want message me in game and I can show you how the mapping looks like.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
I am gonna try this build with bow and quiver. BV dont care about weapon base :)
I like idea of Incandescent heart with its amaizing ele dmg reduction. I love Occultist ascendancy and I like Lifting's Uberlab occultist with

I think this witch will be deep delver for sure
Does anyone play ele bv and how does this compare to it. From the look this one way tanky but less damage. One more thing how this build fare in mine.From what I heard es build is quite bad in mine
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Does anyone play ele bv and how does this compare to it. From the look this one way tanky but less damage. One more thing how this build fare in mine.From what I heard es build is quite bad in mine


If you check the delve ladder, a similar build to this has reach delve 823 and Im sure if the guy kept playing, he would be able to dig further to 1k+. Other similar builds have also reach 600+ on poe.ninja.

The only problem with this build is the cost. Min-max around 80ex. To be able to play this build decently in delve, my estimate is you need at least 35ex to begin with. So you may wanna do this as a second build.
I am collecting important gear pieces for the build and have burnt dozens of ex. I shouldve gone for sth else but I like playing occultist so I would give this build a try.
Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Sep 21, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
hey, got few ideas from ur guide, thank you,

wish there was a viable way to generate frenzy/endurance charges (beside 'stealing' node :<).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info