Highlights from the Incursion Flashback Event

"
blazer572 wrote:

I have nothing to prove. Read all the other comments on this post agreeing with me that its cheating.

If you need an escape mechanic to play this game, then you should not be playing this game. As other people pointed out in this thread and as I have said, people are not paying attention to what they are doing and die. If you pay attention, know the fights, or just dont be dumb and jump into the middle of a pack, chances are you are not going to die.

Another reason I dont have to prove it because its all ready done by people every league in hardcore. People play smart and dont die.

I find it really ironic that the most opinionated players about the hardcore league is people playing softcore. Dude, you haven't even tried playing PoE on hardcore, but are sure you know what is best for that gamemode? (Guess what, it's not the same as D3) Why do you even care if someone playing in another league logs out? Do you have less fun playing if someone on hardcore league logs out?

I will just point you to Chris's answer again, the game is balanced around not having a logout-timer. I don't understand why you would want dev-time being spent on that instead of other issues.

Enjoy flashback.
Last edited by Belegurth on Aug 8, 2018, 1:29:42 PM
"
Belegurth wrote:
"
blazer572 wrote:

I have nothing to prove. Read all the other comments on this post agreeing with me that its cheating.

If you need an escape mechanic to play this game, then you should not be playing this game. As other people pointed out in this thread and as I have said, people are not paying attention to what they are doing and die. If you pay attention, know the fights, or just dont be dumb and jump into the middle of a pack, chances are you are not going to die.

Another reason I dont have to prove it because its all ready done by people every league in hardcore. People play smart and dont die.

I find it really ironic that the most opinionated players about the hardcore league is people playing softcore. Dude, you haven't even tried playing PoE on hardcore, but are sure you know what is best for that gamemode? (Guess what, it's not the same as D3) Why do you even care if someone playing in another league logs out? Do you have less fun playing if someone on hardcore league logs out?

I will just point you to Chris's answear again, the game is balanced around not having a logout-timer. I don't understand why you would want dev-time being spent on that instead of other issues.

Enjoy flashback.

What dont you get about cheating death because of people playing stupid? They are cheating death and should die. Same in sc. If you die in soft core then you lose exp but people go and log so they dont. There shouldn't be an escape. It seems your the only one defending these practices. And obviously you cant read because some people dont abuse the mechanic in hardcore all league long and dont die.

I bet you not having a log out timer was just laziness on the devs part and didnt think about it and then just said screw it. I mean look at the crappy game engine this game runs on they designed. The only reason Chris Wilson approves of this is because he is a crappy gamer. He was just as bad playing d3 when he worked for blizzard. If they add a log out timer, they still wouldnt have to change a thing in game if you play smart. If you play stupid, thats not my fault. Look at all the highlights where people died. They all could have been avoided.

Enjoy flash back and cheating.

I wouldnt call these highlights unless you like dying! I have noticed more monsters can 1 shot either alive or on death i knew this would be coming as the available equipment got better first .
Oh, logout cheat confirmed and officially allowed? Yay! Where is dl link?
"
This is not what a well balanced game looks like. This is honestly just fucking depressing.
fear the cold of my heart ...
Have thought of doing this play a game and streaming thing myself, but will probably not happen. But then again, you never know. It might just happen for all I know myself.
It appears that one of the videos was removed from Twitch. Anyone have an alternate link (I'm assuming it's the "juggernaut using the auto-logout script" video since I can't find that one anymore)?

I also don't understand why HC deaths are considered highlights. It saddens and sickens me that this community might take pleasure from seeing other people hurt/suffer and makes me wonder if this is not why the multiplayer aspect of PoE is so aggravating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info