Highlights from the Incursion Flashback Event

The fact that like nearly all of these are arc trap should tell you something GGG, though i gotta say all the rip clips is really cathartic!

Feel bad for the JU-G-G I replayed that clip several times and still can't see what got him other than my general aversion to standing still.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Aug 7, 2018, 9:49:04 AM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
The fact that like nearly all of these are arc trap should tell you something GGG, though i gotta say all the rip clips is really cathartic!

Feel bad for the JU-G-G I replayed that clip several times and still can't see what got him other than my general aversion to standing still.

Bameth unique beyond boss spawned(archer on the right)... and the player ran back over all the monsters he just killed. Bameth did corpse explosion. You can see it in the video too.

Edit: Logout macros shouldn't be allowed!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 7, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
quin? really? he is useless, we all know that
"
Belegurth wrote:

Well I think a lot of people are of another opinion. I should have linked the video at an earlier time where Chris talks about this aswell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKgvHRzt3ao&feature=youtu.be&t=4277

its at 1:11:17 . Watch a couple of mins.

E: Sorry for offtopic.

E2: Have you actually tried playing hardcore to red maps without logging out?

Actually when you linked the first one, I did rewind it a bit for context and watched that. I still think its basically cheating. You are cheating death with a stupid mechanic in game. Not everyone does this. I dont. I look where im going and take it from there. In the reg incursion league, I have only died once to a one shot to which I have no clue how it killed me while I had 10 endurance charges and 6k life and only run red tier maps in my 2 char that are leveled. And so far this flash back league, I havent died once granted im still leveling this char.

All in all, its a cheap way to skip death and IMO shouldnt be allowed at all. Not my fault all these streamers with 1000's of hours playing still cant play right. Or people playing hardcore just jumping in and dying. I only have about 800 hours in this game and I can play better then they can. LOL

Edit - If they are going to have this stupid mechanic in the game with all these people abusing it including Chris Wilson, why not just remove the exp loss on death? And this wouldn't affect hardcore because ya dead ya dead.
Last edited by blazer572 on Aug 7, 2018, 1:48:25 PM
PogChamp lets watch them all !
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
Ranker wrote:
+rep to all without that fucking Macro...Still dont get it why GGG is allowing that, it's killing fair competition. Just my 2 cents.

because the logout procedure is a network/windows thing and not a command the client needs to send.
every program running on the same pc can send the logout packet to the server, even pc's you put in the route to your router can inject it.

if another program sends the command to the server, the server shuts down the connection.

to the client it looks like the server did shutdown the connection.
and the server can't see which program sent the tcp_fin packet either.

even if ggg implemented a special client command to shutdown the instance and leave the char in the instance for a cetain time, people would just use a script that sends alt+f4 to the client to generate that command.

---

it's all a matter of absolutely needed effort to not get cheating out of hands. otherwise you end up like most game companies who install spyware on your pc which takes full control over all programs and scans all memory and so on.

the war isn't winnable, when i followed it a bit around 2005, malicious folks would simply install cheat programs on external pcs which modified packets routed over it to implement aimbot functionality and so on. the strong encryption needed to fight that would have massively increased server load.

a good example of an industy failing big is the film industry, where a simple device would be sufficient to decode any stream they need absolute energy wasting hardware cause they want to encrypt every data going anywhere.

eventually you end up fighting your customers, for example i never bought either a blueray player nor any blueray movie.
Last edited by cronus on Aug 7, 2018, 1:55:22 PM
Seems like I should upload stream highlights on youtube too. ^^
uninteresting. i die all the time.
well done, Bameth, weeell dooone
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Remind me again why it's "fun" gameplay to instantly die? I used to be a Hardcore only player in D2, D3, and PoE (among other games) but I started to realize that spending all that time only to get insta-gibbed by some dumb mechanic or combination of mods that is likely impossible to prevent is just not enjoyable.
IGN: SoulCinder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info