[3.13] SKELEMANCER (Skeletons Summoner) 2021 Necromancer Build. 30M DPS. SSF + VIDEO GUIDE

"
Malogrek wrote:
Can you still take all these auras with the changes to flesh and stone reserved mana?

I doubt so. I will check when the patch lands
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
what are your thoughts about mistress of sacrifice and leash of oblation belt? triple offering used to be really good before but i played this build almost 2 years ago.
"
felipesallum wrote:
what are your thoughts about mistress of sacrifice and leash of oblation belt? triple offering used to be really good before but i played this build almost 2 years ago.

sucks after the nerfs
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey Angry_Roleplayer first of all big thanks to your hard work on builds as one of your HoA builds let me do first 36/40 in Metamorph league :)

I got a question about this particular build as I'm planning to play skellies in Ultimatum from start to finish and was wandering the difference between your build and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965/page/1 cold skellies build. Is the difference big in survivability/dps or is it just PoB flex like many do to popularize themselves?

Thanks again for your amazing work!
"
AlextazY wrote:
Hey Angry_Roleplayer first of all big thanks to your hard work on builds as one of your HoA builds let me do first 36/40 in Metamorph league :)

I got a question about this particular build as I'm planning to play skellies in Ultimatum from start to finish and was wandering the difference between your build and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965/page/1 cold skellies build. Is the difference big in survivability/dps or is it just PoB flex like many do to popularize themselves?

Thanks again for your amazing work!

Oh man, i can't really compare my builds to anyone else ones, i only trust things that i personally play. I know what cold was good in the past (this build was also cold before), but since the introduction of impale it's not so good anymore.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi Angry

I'm sort of a new player here, In the last league I play Holy flame totem and I don't like ;(. My question to You is this build is good for the new player and also is there any chance for the 3.14 update. Also after this league, I want to move this build to standard league and have fun there forever ever ^^
"
_m1nu5_ wrote:
Hi Angry

I'm sort of a new player here, In the last league I play Holy flame totem and I don't like ;(. My question to You is this build is good for the new player and also is there any chance for the 3.14 update. Also after this league, I want to move this build to standard league and have fun there forever ever ^^

This is great for new player. And no updates needed so far
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thanks for you guide! i will league start this one in 3.14!!
Love your stream BTW.

GL
"
Qsall wrote:
Thanks for you guide! i will league start this one in 3.14!!
Love your stream BTW.

GL

Thanx! Good luck!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey,
Quick question, do you feel the build have a decent clear speed for maps? I know it’s solid for boss but wounded for maps.

What about survibility, HP look good so I might reach lvl 100 lol

Thanks for your help bud!! Cya on stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info