[3.13] SKELEMANCER (Skeletons Summoner) 2021 Necromancer Build. 30M DPS. SSF + VIDEO GUIDE

"
Andaroid wrote:
Hi,

So, I started using this build for SSF as it suggested it was ideal for that, but I am around lvl 47 now and the skill tree is chasing a lot of jewel slots, which is completely pointless for me at this point since it is SSF and I have had a total of about 3 normal jewels drop that are all shit.

Is there a more optimal skill path that a guy could follow that involves few jewel slots, that I can respec out of once I am mapping and able to get some decent jewels?

Thanks in advance for your help.


Just don't take the jewels, get other nodes and life as well
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
VIDEO BUILD/GUIDE: https://youtu.be/J2VKrAwlcd8
V 1.8 Update (06/03/2021):
-Major build update and rework.
New build guide and video. New pob, new items! New everything!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Last edited by Angry_Roleplayer on Mar 8, 2021, 6:16:45 AM
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I was wondering if it possible to switch to archer skeletons on this setup without changing too much stuff,
"
jousef9 wrote:
I was wondering if it possible to switch to archer skeletons on this setup without changing too much stuff,

Their single target would most likely suck, so i would not recommend
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
How do you deal with mana? I can't fit flesh and stone even with a lvl 3 enlightened, is the +1 boots required?

and even then How do I sustain mana with the summon skeleton costing 62 mana,
"
jousef9 wrote:
How do you deal with mana? I can't fit flesh and stone even with a lvl 3 enlightened, is the +1 boots required?

and even then How do I sustain mana with the summon skeleton costing 62 mana,

Check the pob numbers. You can see how much mana i have. how much skeletons cost and how much i have reserved
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Been loving this build crushing t16s and bosses

was thinking of adding glancing blows on the skill tree and getting a shaper shield with recover % life on block

has anyone tried this and would it be viable?
Last edited by officialduck on Mar 17, 2021, 5:46:23 PM
"
officialduck wrote:
Been loving this build crushing t16s and bosses

was thinking of adding glancing blows on the skill tree and getting a shaper shield with recover % life on block

has anyone tried this and would it be viable?

You can try, but i don't think standing in a pack taking damage to the face is as great idea on a non-leech build.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Can you still take all these auras with the changes to flesh and stone reserved mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info