Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Becks0816 wrote:
At least with my quick checks the "10% attack spped while rare is near" wins, but you need to delete the part "while rare..." from the PoB entry, otherwise it is not taken into account during the calculation.

If you manage to get 16% ele penetration and 10% attack speed as mods, then you have a claw which beats mine in dmg (1.6% more dps).

And no other claw of this type is on the market, pfffft

@Becks0816

I am looking at your Passive Tree and am wondering why you choose certain nodes

Survivalist (Elemental resist + evasion%) - resists are already maxed why value 48% evasion over an extra abyssal socket?

Written in Blood - why skip 20% max life? energy shield% is negligible

The (3) 4% attack & cast speed nodes - why 12% attack speed vs abyssal socket?

available sockets above acrobatics and elemental overload
"
tsdtmc wrote:

I am looking at your Passive Tree and am wondering why you choose certain nodes

Survivalist (Elemental resist + evasion%) - resists are already maxed why value 48% evasion over an extra abyssal socket?

Written in Blood - why skip 20% max life? energy shield% is negligible

The (3) 4% attack & cast speed nodes - why 12% attack speed vs abyssal socket?

available sockets above acrobatics and elemental overload

>30% extra resists:

In boss fight you have the problem than you don't shock if you use 3 dragon helmet without Yoke as amu, because with the helmet only fire dmg shocks (lowest damage type you have in this build). So I am using Starkonja's Head instead, but as this helmet has 0% ele resis I need the additional buffer.

Helmet:

The 4% cast speed nodes will be dropped and replaced by a jewel. Thx for the hint.

Ele overload gives 25% dmg according to PoB, no socket can replace this dps so I keep it

Written in blood - only nodes I can drop are around Revenge of the hunted. Maybe an idea. Have to paly with PoB a bit.

If we drop three dragons, get a regular helm, put an innervate + ice bite in with the hearld of ice, wouldnt it do the same thing? The innervate gives it lightning damage plus shock chance to continue the inpulsa chain, and the ice bite gives extra freeze chance to continue the herald of ice chain. Am i missing anything?
Last edited by Josh_87 on Jan 31, 2019, 3:35:12 PM
"
Josh_87 wrote:
If we drop three dragons, get a regular helm, put an innervate + ice bite in with the hearld of ice, wouldnt it do the same thing? The innervate gives it lightning damage plus shock chance to continue the inpulsa chain, and the ice bite gives extra freeze chance to continue the herald of ice chain. Am i missing anything?

Interessing idea. If I look at innervate it only supports lightning skills. Would be nice to see if it supports HoI.

Easy solution: buy a cheap helmet, kick in some cheap gems you wanna try and go kill something.

I did this with the 3 dragon helmet with the life leech (got it for 35c) and the shield (14 c). And then I got the Starkonja helmet with the same corruption for 40c.

Not a lot of currency, worth a try.
Tried Cold to Fire, Innervate (instead of Increased AoE), Ice bite and HoI on a regular helmet. Didn't work, Innervate is never triggered. Cleared half a T15 map and then gave up on this ides

Replaced the Increased AoE with Innervate in the chest and it was triggered but I guess concentrated effect gives more dps.

-> buy the gems, run a map, exchange gems during the map run, look at the differences and "feel" them. Sometimes you can see a change in how fast the mobs explode, how far the aoe effect spreads and how sustainable your health pool is. Then make a choise based on this (plus some PoB foo)
Last edited by Becks0816 on Feb 1, 2019, 4:52:18 AM
If I adapted this build for Winter Orb, how do you think it would compare? I want to be able to clear T16s fast, don't care so much about bosses.
"
mimivirus wrote:
If I adapted this build for Winter Orb, how do you think it would compare? I want to be able to clear T16s fast, don't care so much about bosses.

Well, try it and report the results, but don't expect someone to go in, do the work for you and then tell you what to do with your ideas....
could you check my profile to see if i can enhance something?
just check becks profile and get everything he has besides the shield get an unshattered will and instead of jade get a speed flask and if you die alot instead of sulphur get a basalt flask.

Drop lightning pen. put in faster attacks instead.

only use unshatterd will if you can afford a weapon with hits cant be evaded. keep the necklace for now i guess. maybe sell your 2 socket gloves and buy better gear.

Last edited by axt7effekt7 on Feb 13, 2019, 10:32:10 PM
Fun build of sorts :) I have no special items besides my inpulsa .. no 20% gems, no cool weapon etc .. and it works quite nicely agaisnt packs. I am however extremely squishy atm (not even having all res at 75%) and my boss damage is really bad .. I can't do most bosses. At only 3800 life and only dodging, I usually die and my single target damage against bosses seem crappy.

Have to figure out what to prioritize .. I don't really want to invest in a lycosidae atm and the claw with "no evade" unique (forgot the name) seem snot very good at single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info