[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

If anyone is interested, I combined the Magic-Find and End-Game PoB links into a single version and added the leveling trees and a tentative BV setup. I corrected the pathing around Celestial Judgement / Punishment in the leveling trees for consistency with the final trees and I didn't copy over the end-game versions of uniques which were already in the MF version, but otherwise everything should be the same.

https://pastebin.com/p1FvAtaP

I also added the following to the notes tab:

"
SOMAYD's Build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190819

Combined both MF and End-Game builds as well as levelling trees.

Make sure to select all of the appropriate tabs / groups so they match for each of:

* Items -- Item set dropdown at the top
* Skills -- Enable / disable skill groups by prefix (MF vs. EG vs. Leveling)
* Trees -- Dropdown at the bottom-left of the Tree tab, left of "Reset" button
* Main Skill -- Dropdown on the far left

Levelling trees go 1 through 4, then the respec for Blade Flurry at 80 points, then levelling tree 5. My tentative suggested 4 link BV for leveling is:

* BV
* Added Fire Damage
* Controlled Destruction
* Hypothermia OR Efficacy (damage and freeze vs. BV duration)

Replace Efficacy (or Controlled Destruction) with Concentrated Effect for bosses if desired
Played a build extremely similar to this to top 20 last flashback using CotB/Pandemonius instead of Dragons/Yoke to great effect, glad to see it taking off! ...Even though it certainly will influence the prices of things next week haha

My only question is which auras are you running in the Endgame setup? You don't have them checked (you can still disable the group to fix reservation fyi). I'm assuming Ash + Arctic for most content, and Ash + Purity for Uber? I'm only asking because replacing Ash with an Enlighten 3 leaves you with 77 mana (vs 74), and you lose <1% total dps while having both Purity and Arctic. Just swap HoT and Golem from the shield, same colours.

Oh and yeah, if you can find a source for Poison and Bleed it adds a really respectable amount of damage via Yoke. Luckily there's tons of options: You can craft Bleed on weapons as a prefix, take a point for poison in the claw wheel, find an elder claw with chance to bleed/poison suffix, or get cheap rare jewels with ailments. Surprisingly enough, those jewels very competitive with the (relatively) crazy RawDPS ones in the PoB.

Either way, cheers for this guide, and GL in flashback :D
Last edited by itskaspa on Aug 1, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
"
itskaspa wrote:
Played a build extremely similar to this to top 20 last flashback using CotB/Pandemonius instead of Dragons/Yoke to great effect, glad to see it taking off! ...Even though it certainly will influence the prices of things next week haha

My only question is which auras are you running in the Endgame setup? You don't have them checked (you can still disable the group to fix reservation fyi). I'm assuming Ash + Arctic for most content, and Ash + Purity for Uber? I'm only asking because replacing Ash with an Enlighten 3 leaves you with 77 mana (vs 74), and you lose <1% total dps while having both Purity and Arctic. Just swap HoT and Golem from the shield, same colours.

Oh and yeah, if you can find a source for Poison and Bleed it adds a really respectable amount of damage via Yoke. Luckily there's tons of options: You can craft Bleed on weapons as a prefix, take a point for poison in the claw wheel, find an elder claw with chance to bleed/poison suffix, or get cheap rare jewels with ailments. Surprisingly enough, those jewels very competitive with the (relatively) crazy RawDPS ones in the PoB.

Either way, cheers for this guide, and GL in flashback :D

For boss setup I use 3 Heralds (Not linked with any support) and then Arctic armour against most bosses and Purity of Ice against Uber elder. You could potentially go full damage with a Wrath and watcher's eye by removing HoA and use Enlighten.

Good idea for poison/bleed, it shouldn't be too hard to incorporate into the build since we have a lot of freedom with our claw!

"
tanis0 wrote:
If anyone is interested, I combined the Magic-Find and End-Game PoB links into a single version and added the leveling trees and a tentative BV setup. I corrected the pathing around Celestial Judgement / Punishment in the leveling trees for consistency with the final trees and I didn't copy over the end-game versions of uniques which were already in the MF version, but otherwise everything should be the same.

https://pastebin.com/p1FvAtaP

I also added the following to the notes tab:

"
SOMAYD's Build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190819

Combined both MF and End-Game builds as well as levelling trees.

Make sure to select all of the appropriate tabs / groups so they match for each of:

* Items -- Item set dropdown at the top
* Skills -- Enable / disable skill groups by prefix (MF vs. EG vs. Leveling)
* Trees -- Dropdown at the bottom-left of the Tree tab, left of "Reset" button
* Main Skill -- Dropdown on the far left

Levelling trees go 1 through 4, then the respec for Blade Flurry at 80 points, then levelling tree 5. My tentative suggested 4 link BV for leveling is:

* BV
* Added Fire Damage
* Controlled Destruction
* Hypothermia OR Efficacy (damage and freeze vs. BV duration)

Replace Efficacy (or Controlled Destruction) with Concentrated Effect for bosses if desired

That's really sweet! I'm most likely going to run a similar setup myself as I really like having a versatile character over something that ultra-specialized
Last edited by SOMAYD on Aug 1, 2018, 6:19:49 AM
Hey what is the setup for 5l?And what jewellery to use.Ty

"
Forrkko wrote:
Hey what is the setup for 5l?And what jewellery to use.Ty

For 5L I'd go : BF> Elemental Damage with attack> added lightning> Hypothermia > Increased area of effect (swap with conc).

Jewellery you want :

2 ventor's gamble for high quantity OR Thief's torment for the MF build.

2 Opal rings with life, flat elemental damage to attacks and resistences, you can add elemental damage to attacks later when you're richer, OR Mark of the Elder with a shaper ring with life/damage/res
"
SOMAYD wrote:
That's really sweet! I'm most likely going to run a similar setup myself as I really like having a versatile character over something that ultra-specialized

I may have been unclear. What I meant is that I put both of your builds along with your leveling trees into a single PoB link. They are still separate though, not a combination into a single build. The idea is you can see the leveling trees, the final MF tree, the final end-game tree and gear / gems for all three without having to have multiple builds in PoB or visit the poebuilder links you made for the leveling trees.

I didn't actually change anything substantive about the builds you posted. I just made it easier to view them all in one place. That said, now I'm curious about what more versatile setup you mean though.
Last edited by tanis0 on Aug 2, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Anyone knows how it is possible to get this kind of chain with other ascendancies? im planning on playing an inquisitor for flashback, and this would make the clear so nice

From what i understand i need to get global freeze chance in order for the inpulsa to freeze and shock chance on herald of ice since neither of these can crit?
Last edited by Fuci95 on Aug 3, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
"
Fuci95 wrote:
Anyone knows how it is possible to get this kind of chain with other ascendancies? im planning on playing an inquisitor for flashback, and this would make the clear so nice

From what i understand i need to get global freeze chance in order for the inpulsa to freeze and shock chance on herald of ice since neither of these can crit?

I haven't tried it, but you might also have to work elemental proliferation into the herald setup since you won't be getting it from Beacon of Ruin.
"
Fuci95 wrote:

I've tried on stream without Beacon and it chains just fine! Going inquisitor should be pretty good defenses wise if you chose the pious path but yeah, it definitely works on other ascendancies
a little help with BladeVortex lvling? i try to follow your lvling guide but lack in gem-links.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info