[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Beskaius wrote:
a little help with BladeVortex lvling? i try to follow your lvling guide but lack in gem-links.....

Depends on your level, but I'd start with added lightning and efficacy, controlled destruction and then replace added lightning with physical to lightning maybe.
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
a little help with BladeVortex lvling? i try to follow your lvling guide but lack in gem-links.....

Depends on your level, but I'd start with added lightning and efficacy, controlled destruction and then replace added lightning with physical to lightning maybe.

18 here, this is ths way i think too, i miss some dex, any advice for epic item like tabula or anything else?
Last edited by Beskaius on Aug 4, 2018, 9:21:32 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

18 here, this is ths way i think too, i miss some dex, any advice for epic item like tabula or anything else?

Kaltenhalt and/or Princess are really nice for levelling BV, aside from your usual Lochtonial Caress, Goldrim and Wanderlusts and Tabula, of course.
Is there a reason to go Ele Overload instead of crit or it's just for conveniece sake so you don't have to worry about crit at all?
Whats the setup for blade vortex and any good leveling unique items? And what to look for in rare items? :)
"
Lordados wrote:
Is there a reason to go Ele Overload instead of crit or it's just for conveniece sake so you don't have to worry about crit at all?

It helps with gearing and passive planning, that's for sure. It's also worth mentioning that Heralds have 0 base crit chance, and Inpulsa's explosions cannot crit either. They both deal elemental damage however, so Elemental overload provides a large damage boost to your heralds and Inpulsa's explosions, that crit builds do not have. This means the clearspeed potential will be higher than most crit variations of the build.

Currently running this in HC Flashback atm, and it's definitely really fun. I don't have the currency yet to get an inpulsa's, but I'm trying to save up currency to buy one. What maps would you suggest to farm to save up for Inpulsa's? I would just farm anything randomly but atm I'm kind of struggling on maps. I feel like my damage isn't quite there yet to really clear rare mobs quickly, I also feel decently squishy making it hard to just zoom through in maps. I've been getting decent money running Blood Aqueducts which I can do insanely fast. What can I do to improve my dps or maybe at least get a little bit tankier until I can get inpulsa's? Will inpulsa's really make the build come together once I can afford it?

Edit: Got Inpulsa's 5 Link and it definitely makes a difference, running maps higher than T3 is pretty sketchy in HC with the low life, so I might just get the end game gear for higher tier maps. Any other improvements I can make?

Last edited by Jack2789 on Aug 8, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
great build and congratz you made me reroll
Hello! Love the build so far, leveled to 68 with it, am using 6l inpulsa's with three dragons, I was wondering what flasks do you use?
sorry, miss something, how 3 herald up together?

25% fire + 25% thunder + 46% ice(ice bit 130%, innervate 130% cold to fire 110% ) = 4% mana remain....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info