Sin and Innocence Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend

xD
I bought Sin & Innocence Mystery Boxes. 7 of them to begin with, and then 1 more and got one free. I got Cherub Pet, I got Sin Helmet Attachment, Innocence Helmet, even Sin Wings just to name some.
From that moment on, I been thinking of always getting the Innocence Wings when they get on SALE. Yesh, and then to combine them. Yay, so cool.
Now it is sale, I have now actually bought the Innocence Wings and have BOTH the Sin Wings AND the Innocence Wings. I can FINALLY combine them.

It was just this one thing that was suddenly popping up while I was so close and just about to hit that button, to merge them together.
Hey, if I don´t combine these Wings I can actually use these Wings on two Characters of mine. And because of this, I am now suddenly not able to combine them Wings as originally was the plan for such a long time. Because if I do, I will only have 1 Wings instead of 2. Lol.

EDIT-30/7: Suddenly something popped up or in. I wonder now when will the Sin & Innocence Shield come along. Well, the Manticore Shield came, so why not the Sin & Innocence Shield? Nobody wants one, but everyone knows we need one.
Last edited by Kundarin on Jul 29, 2018, 6:55:12 PM
Gohtic sale please? Haven't seen since May...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info