Sin and Innocence Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend

Beast supporter pack armour looks better than this $$$ rubbish.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Can you still combine the wings from the boxes with the ones you can buy now?
Still no solution to this problem in the Sin Character Effect. Just a "Gimme money" and no fix

https://imgur.com/a/BAiGFKd
Last edited by TheMotherFucker on Jul 27, 2018, 9:05:41 AM
And I also want to know if it is possible to still MERGE or Combine these Sin & Innocence parts.
At least I was able to combine Fire and Ice parts from boxes and from later sales, so why not?
Does it really have to be mystery box? I spent over $150 on these boxes (yes, I know) and never got either chest piece. Let me spend a $20 spot to complete my set......
"
Kundarin wrote:
And I also want to know if it is possible to still MERGE or Combine these Sin & Innocence parts.

"
xBattlefear wrote:
Can you still combine the wings from the boxes with the ones you can buy now?

Yes you can still combine these after box edition ended. They mostly hit shop just to ppl could grab missing parts to combine whole set.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jul 27, 2018, 3:32:44 PM
Mm. Figures, the same week that I bought Innocence wings. BUT ... payday tomorrow.

I wasn't thrilled with the armour sets, but I like the wings a lot and the skill effects.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
But there is no mystery box available to buy... ??
No thanks GGG , got to pay rent and power , and buy food .

Thanks for another awesome MTX deal though , just bought points for $6 in another game and bought 3 mtx and some consumables .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info