This weekend we're holding a sale for all the microtransactions from the popular Sin and Innocence Mystery Box. Now is a perfect time to get the community-favourites like the Sin and Innocence Armour Set and Wings at discounted prices!

The sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 31, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) in your local time or Tuesday, July 31st at 4pm NZST if the local time is not displaying correctly for you.

Check out the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box trailer below to see everything that's available or click here to view the full selection of discounts in the store.

Thank you so much for your support. Have a nice weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
w00t!
Why not next week... /qq
Wheres the sin and innocence longsword? Also Thank you!
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 27, 2018, 12:24:07 AM
That's all? No other news for 3.4.0 to end our weekdays? =(
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
woah
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Damn. I bought sin wings at full price :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hmm contemplating on buying the sin + innocence wings at that price. Change my mind?
"
Jerle wrote:
Damn. I bought sin wings at full price :(

first they offered items full price and reduced them after some time, leaving those full price buyers some exclusivity time to show their mtx.

then they sold out mtx in droves with mtx boxes for cheap until they finally offer it for sale with the same reasoning (some exclusivity time).

doesn't make much sense to me but it works obviously.

---

if you bought sin wings full price i hope you enjoyed your exclusivity time showing them around,
how does it feel to be someone who has to overpay to look like he had luck with boxes?
I bought the full combined set with weapons, pets and effects at full price. I worked out the difference and collectively, it has become approx. 83 dollars less. Enjoy the sale folks.

See it here in glorious 1440p (@144fps :P) before you buy

Not remotely the craziest purchase in made if I compare it to what I spent on skins in CS and mounts and pets in WoW

I hope to see great things in the coming patch and I am glad to support this great game.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Jul 27, 2018, 8:09:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info