[3.3] Budget Magic Find Deadeye - For Upcoming Flashback Race / League Start

"
Varskar wrote:
Why are you using phys bow on a elemental build?

Why not? Much more damage than other bows in that price range at the start of the league.
Hi,

first thx for the guid (reserved)^^ I also like your other guide pretty much thx for that,too.

I have just one question ... why not take point blank. Isnt good for mapping?

Thx in advance and have fun racing^^

kind rergards

Bämm
How you manage your intel without fertil mind in final setup ?

Ty for the guide
May u open ur profile? I want to see ur progression and items
Can you list some important keystones to work towards while leveling? Or perhaps some 20/40/60 point leveling trees?
I am leveling this, currently using rain of arrows at lvl 60. Why is nobody using death harp/Opus for the extra projectiles for Tornado shot before they get windripper? It has lower attack Speed than lioneyes but does more damage per shot, and the two extra projectiles should result in more dmg, or am i wrong?
I m actually lvl 69 and rain of arrows is better than tornado shot right now...

IGN:Sirdec
i'm at level 77 for now, but my main problem is survivability. it's frustrating to just die at least once every map :(
Thanks for guide and adding ur gear. Can u add gems and tree too?
And actually why u still use Lioneye's Glare and tabula?
"
I will:
- complete all T1-T2
- a few T3-T4
- complete T5-~T7 (drop, trade/buy from players, buy from Zana)
- get Shaper Orbs
- shape T4 Relic C.
- remove T3-T4
- complete T8+ later (with 20/20 gems, decent jewels...)

Earlier in the post, quoted above, you mentioned that you would only complete "a few T3-T4" maps. I'm just curious (and also trying to learn this game), is there a reason for completing more than the one t3 or t4 map that you want to run? Considering there are 9 t3 and 9 t4 maps (not counting the unique ones) how many would you consider a few? and again what would be the reason for this? Sorry if I seem really picky. I just want to nail down to the best strategies and reasoning for my future atlas setups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info