[3.3] Budget Magic Find Deadeye - For Upcoming Flashback Race / League Start

Bit more meta but whats the atlas strat when playing a build like this, do you just manage to sustain burials while having barely any maps completed? Or do you have a separate gear set to push a little bit so you can shape relic chambers?
"
tedbrigham wrote:
Bit more meta but whats the atlas strat when playing a build like this, do you just manage to sustain burials while having barely any maps completed? Or do you have a separate gear set to push a little bit so you can shape relic chambers?

I will:
- complete all T1-T2
- a few T3-T4
- complete T5-~T7 (drop, trade/buy from players, buy from Zana)
- get Shaper Orbs
- shape T4 Relic C.
- remove T3-T4
- complete T8+ later (with 20/20 gems, decent jewels...)

Vs. bosses / Elder / ... you may switch TS -> Barrage / or 5L Barrage in bow... if needed

Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 27, 2018, 6:02:24 PM
any chance you can add some kind of leveling tree where you say get this area then that area if you can
nvm
Last edited by Varskar on Jul 30, 2018, 5:50:33 PM
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Jul 31, 2018, 5:15:16 AM
"

You won't have currency to buy leveling gear at the start of the race or league.

I prefer Rain of Arrows for leveling (btw. if you find any Vaal Orbs, vaal it...)
Would ele hit be better than tornado shot? I heard TS is kinda dogshit until you get helm enchant and dying sun.
"
Would ele hit be better than tornado shot? I heard TS is kinda dogshit until you get helm enchant and dying sun.

Lightning Arrow + Barrage,
Ice Shot + Barrage,
or Rain of Arrows

will be fine too. Ele Hit requires certain items... you can switch to Ele Hit as soon as you are able to afford the 2 Ele Hit jewels I guess.
Is there a (mini) guide to optimizing atlas for (shaped) burial chambers? Got no idea which maps to do/skip etc. What about shaper/elder influence?
Last edited by MillenniumDH on Aug 3, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Why are you using phys bow on a elemental build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info