What changes are you looking forward to in 3.4?

GGG to fix their game finally?
Improvements to fps spikes when shattering or hitting a large pack of monsters.
Gameplay just never feels fluid when you drop from 144 to 30 fps every time you pop a large pack.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
-Make bosses and hard encounters more loot and xp rewarding based on the difficulty and lenght of the fights.

-Fix the lag/fps issues.

-Bulk ID items.

-More inventory space.

-Vendors sell currency in bigger stacks so you don't have to click 1 fusing 2000 times to convert your jewellers.

-Rebalance spike damage and one shot mechanics or improve survaibility for avoidance based builds.

-Energy shield rebalance.

-Improve movement skills.

-Better minion AI and movement on complex terrain.

-More minion mods on rare weapons and gear.

-Buff pure physical oriented mechanics (stun, bleed, maim) gems and items.

-Include no aura or mana reserve mods, pure physical and minion mods on Watcher's Eye.

-Hideout slots.

-Inspect character options for both gear and MTX.

-Usable MTX on multiple characters.

-I could go on but we all know Tencent/GGG don't care about what anyone here says and they will trust their 1k hours balance team as always.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jul 23, 2018, 4:47:09 PM
I just want auto-pick up and auto-sorting and I happy.
Never happen but...

Id like to see the game get a complete overhaul...should not be forced into 1 AOE skill and 1 single target skill builds. Why do have to convert all damage to one type to be truely "effective"...maybe this is a limitation Im putting on myself arbitrarily because of POB.

They also need to add a REASON to kill every map boss...maybe give a slight increased drop chance for specific uniques/div cards to all bosses and let the community figure out which bosses "drop" what.

Would also like the 99.9% of uniques that are pure trash get reworked and lower the drop rates so when a U drops it means something even if I cant use it it will have value to someone. I remember back in CB 5L/6L and many uniques were so awesome to have drop now most are vendor trash or filtered out.

And I know Ill get blasted for this deadhorse beating BUT I wish we could play SSF with a friend with drops perm allocation, MOBs have 2x HP, double bosses each dropping loot to one player only, and no XP buff...absolutely no benefit just the ability to play with a friend ONE friend while I grind mindlessly to a goal I cant even define. IB4 "play regular and dont trade"...wasnt that GGGs response to SSF in the first place...It.is.not.the.same.thing.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
When doing a locked Atlas map the end of map boss needs to drop loot commensurate with the level of difficulty of that boss. Then after that map is unlocked any more boss kills can drop the crap that they do now to prevent repeat boss farming.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Stat sticks getting nuked from orbit.

THIS.

Also: Incursion getting added to the core game in an adequate way that doesn't require running 100+ maps to complete the Temple and doesn't restrict it to clearspeed builds.
Fine... I'll fucking say it

/Players=8

Peace,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
People who want stat-sticks nerfed...you realize that stat sticks are the ONLY thing keeping melee competitive at all, right? (if you can even call melee competitive)
"
poepoe091 wrote:
People who want stat-sticks nerfed...you realize that stat sticks are the ONLY thing keeping melee competitive at all, right? (if you can even call melee competitive)

Two wrongs don't make a right. They should remove the obviously broken thing (that affects not just melee) AND balance melee skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info