What changes are you looking forward to in 3.4?

Stat sticks getting nuked from orbit.
Well I’m hoping they add my div card but other than that I’ll just be happy with a another round of balance shake ups and decent league content.
"
ThunderG0d wrote:
First of all I hope they will buff skills instead of just nerfing all the popular skills. Right now every league goes like this:

Popular skills are nerfed and unpopular skills are buffed ---> People look at the builds of popular streamers who min/max ---> Everyone plays the same 4-8 builds made popular by streamers.

If they stop nerfing skills then some people might actually continue to play some of the builds from last league and that would mean... build diversity! WOOT! In a game with an endless number of build possibilities there has been an increasing tendency towards complete lack of actual diversity...

On another note I hope the next league will be less oriented towards the ever-increasing speed meta. Obviously clearing maps will always be a matter of speed, but even making the league-mechanic be all about speed? Come on! If nothing else I hope they will think of mechanics to make slower play-styles more rewarding. I am well-aware that Incursions have been super popular to many people, but to me personally they have made me not play this league even though I really tried to like them.

Finally (and this is a general thing which will probably take more than just one league) they should rethink the loot-tables for unique items and their quality. Most of the time uniques are pretty "meh" - even early on when playing self-found. One solution could be buffing them a bit and then decreasing their droprate by a lot - like 90%. When not playing self-found it literally only takes a couple of days before even decent uniques are all over the place for one alchemy orb. There is a reason why many call most uniques "vendor-trash". There should be a lot more uniques like Charan's amazing sword. SO hard to come by, but SO rewarding. Just imagine unique drops bringing a smile to one's face...

Cant agree more!
You remember the times when we had to actually make a build and just play smart? Now its just:
GGG: "This league you are allowed to play trapper builds, do it now or dont cry about it later when we nerf it. Next league you will be let to play puncture builds [example], do it or dont cry about it few months later when the nerfs come. Also you are allowed to play anything with Elementalist,Juggernaut and Saboteur, so dont cry that you got no choice and diversity. Oh, and btw- you better got few millions dps and 2.10AS or 150%MVS or just give up the loot and next leagues' fun. Aaand dont forget to buy most expensive supporter pack with few thousand mystery boxes -we still need money to think how to make you the perfect puppet.".
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Now the ggg revamp the vaal gems, we really need more hotkeys.
Last edited by SantiagoParrudo on Jul 23, 2018, 1:36:01 PM
The only thing I truly long for is a buff to Discharge. Just give it back it's old AoE. Make the fucking thing usable without wanting to hang yourself, that's all I ask.

Other than that, just skill shake ups/balance changes (2hander improvements, etc.
Hope the new league mechanic is fun. That is all.
i want to have... wait, screw that... i DEMAND a pink, flying, rainbow pooping unicorn, with 8 legs, 10 tails, 20 horns and a bar striped on it´s back... oh and it has to wear a sombrero. oh oh, and i wanna ride it! yes.. that should do...

if i can´t have that... GO TO HELL... nah just kiddin.

i kinda like playing minion builds... but somehow after the last patch the melee skels got buffed, and generally speaking all the dmg through the game got buffed somehow. so far that all other minions... maybe beside spectres (and for real... they suck orbs... at least the summoning mechanic does) just feel bad.

so some kind of "new" minions, and i mean real ones, not those phantasm shitbull... something like, well, lets call them "HUSKS" (copyright by me) that work like spell/ranged totems.

they could be tagged as spectres to make implementation easier, so no new gear needed.

just balanced out in life and amount and done.

pls do the summoning mechanic right though. i don´t wanna go through the pain of beeing forced to fly to russia, dig a hole until i find some bones, fly those bones back to timbuktu, prepare a voodoo doll, fly to america and make the bones great again, so i can stick the voodoo doll up the skeletons backyard, just to be able to scrap all that shit and throw it at a mob for zero dmg. thanks.

PS: should that post sound to offensive to anyone, that´s called humor. just wanted to clarify to be sure.
Last edited by lalelunatic on Jul 23, 2018, 2:12:45 PM
"
nadakuu wrote:

Adjust bosses have a much higher chance to drop maps of a relavent tier - making them worth doing.
adjust minimum experience gained from maps , to reward running harder content.

At LEAST a HARD 45% chance to drop, with a whatever % to drop at current tier and less % to drop higher...70% higher chance and all I get are same level's and lower it's ticking me off because I'm constantly redoing lowers to scale them and it takes forever.
* Separate Ascendancy from the labirynth
* Add some itemsink for Standard
* Buff Ice Spear, so it won't suck anymore
* Make bosses worth killing
* Legacy as core mechanics
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 23, 2018, 3:33:54 PM
I'd like to see bosses more challenging and rewarding.
They could have similar mechanics as rogue exiles (at least on maps) where they can curse the player or use totems.
Anything but forced phases that make the whole fight feel lame.

peanut

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info