Incursion Flashback Event!

Bestiary Flashback was so disappointing because of the nerfed drop rates of basically everything. I´ll skip this.
Incursion was very boring to start with, so having an event running might bring back some players. That being said, it´s not really that great either.

No Bestiary comeback, the best league mechanic after legacy. Instead, we get all three boring breach types, that we find already on each map anyways. Perandus is good, as that doesn´t occur in the base game anymore without Zana, but the rest is already there and doesn´t need an event.

My hope is that the next league will be as good as legacy or bestiary were, I never played more POE than in these two. Stop with the breach type nonsense, we had it so often now and ruining the flashback event´s with said mod types, is quite brutal too.

It would have been great if you would have upped the XP rate, if you would have upped the drop rates, brought back relic keys and league stones, but also re introduced the beasts. Just giving us what we already have (breaches of all types), doesn´t seem like fun to me, as not their rarity is the problem, but the boring mechanics with timers.

To me it seems as if you have settled with a D3 design philosophy, bring back each league what a few enjoy, they cash in each time as they are addicted and you keep on running, while the casual playerbase that excepts some innovation moves somewhere else.
"
Very disappointed, extremely long race doesn't feel good. Also reward system feels extremely out of date. If instead of all the random draws, there were some guaranteed break points it would feel much better. This feels uninspired.

If they make it a race, then hardcores and streamers account share and use other players to get on top by scouting maps for shrines & co. That´s what happens each time at D3 and D2, it´s just unfair and stupid to the casual playerbase.

The draw is the most fair way of doing it unless you give everyone a reward who reaches a certain point of the event.
OMFGMFGAaaaaaaaaaWWD!
🐢
Another example of "balance" over fun aka why this game is trash these days.

Can't wait till tencent takes over.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Very disappointed, extremely long race doesn't feel good. Also reward system feels extremely out of date. If instead of all the random draws, there were some guaranteed break points it would feel much better. This feels uninspired.

If they make it a race, then hardcores and streamers account share and use other players to get on top by scouting maps for shrines & co. That´s what happens each time at D3 and D2, it´s just unfair and stupid to the casual playerbase.

The draw is the most fair way of doing it unless you give everyone a reward who reaches a certain point of the event.

There is nothing fair about only rewarding the top three no lifers for the big win. you literally have no chance at winning.
I am ready!
Imagine not one but TWO exiles, one whole abyss and also some sick tormented spirits to take it to the next level. That's just one of the many SICK combinations you can get. Man, I can't wait for this.
win
"
Ygidua wrote:
Incursion was very boring to start with, so having an event running might bring back some players. That being said, it´s not really that great either.

No Bestiary comeback, the best league mechanic after legacy. Instead, we get all three boring breach types, that we find already on each map anyways. Perandus is good, as that doesn´t occur in the base game anymore without Zana, but the rest is already there and doesn´t need an event.

My hope is that the next league will be as good as legacy or bestiary were, I never played more POE than in these two. Stop with the breach type nonsense, we had it so often now and ruining the flashback event´s with said mod types, is quite brutal too.

It would have been great if you would have upped the XP rate, if you would have upped the drop rates, brought back relic keys and league stones, but also re introduced the beasts. Just giving us what we already have (breaches of all types), doesn´t seem like fun to me, as not their rarity is the problem, but the boring mechanics with timers.

To me it seems as if you have settled with a D3 design philosophy, bring back each league what a few enjoy, they cash in each time as they are addicted and you keep on running, while the casual playerbase that excepts some innovation moves somewhere else.

How was incursion boring to start with? It is one of the best leagues in the history of PoE. Bestiary on the other hand was a big fail. The gap between the yellow mobs and red mobs. Never seeing the boss mobs. Having to time it just right with the nets let alone all the issues with the nets/loot for the first what, month of the league. Bestiary was a bold attempt to add something amazing to the game but it just didn't work and is why it is not in the base game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info