Incursion Flashback Event!

if there's anything i absolutely hate about POE - its how torments+invasion ALWAYS make it in a mod list for these flashback events. literally "incredible".
"
"
"Outside of the Demigod's, the prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event (more in-depth information in the Prizes section of this post below). "

I don't get it like 500 prizes shared between 4 leagues of players is like non chance to win anything imo.

Also from that many GG and beautiful mtx you choose these? Father but whyyy>?

They choose those exacly for that reason :D They wont give you the awesone top selling ones.
Also no point really playing SSF/HC if you just want to get those mtx. :(
Imho GGG should do seperate pools for each variation and adjust the numbers.
Are the xp and drop rates bigger in this flashback event?
Can i continue with my curent 16 completed challanges in the incursion league or they will reset as well?
just to clarify.
just to clarify.
just to clarify.just to clarify.
just to clarify.

this is global, no matter if sc hc or ssf. Its not all price for every mode (for example 50 infernal wings for SC 50 infernal wings for HC and so on...NO ITS NOT THIS WAY)
just to clarify.
WHY DON'T U CLARIFY?!?! BEX or NATALIA or WHOEVER YOU ARE!?!?!
SC biberon kids have more chance to win high lvl prices ...totally for teens (i got my 95 in HC and won a nice pair of balls)

just to clarify.
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Can you still get items like headhunter by chancing leather belts in a nemesis mod zana map?
gr8 that it's not voided - only way to grab my attention rlly. :)
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LETS GO BABY
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
Somehow it's really sad to see all them Trade League boys complaining how it's neither useful nor fun to get a loot pinata in every map, being able to even farm specific maps whenever a special mod one enjoys is available.

Just because everyone gets their gear on day 3 via trading and has nothing else to do from there on except for farming 10+ ex for each upgrade, just go get that 5% inc. damage or those 7% inc. resists on their almost perfect items anyways.

How about thinking in Hardcore terms, where this actually means that some maps become omega rippy if you're not top geared? Or how about SSF, where you are responsible for your own progress?

Try to get 2S Abyssal Bubonics or Tombfists with the normal rate that Abysses and Lichs are spawning. Now compare that with 1 extra Abyss per map which you can almost target-farm. Now this is quite interesting imo.

I am convinced, that the majority of players, don´t care about challenges at all. They just play for fun and sadly, these events as good they are on paper, always turn out to be nothing more than live.

We had a super popular league with beasts, we had the most successful one with league stones, why not bring this back? Why not add something unique, like triple XP, changed crafting recipes where a six link is just 100 fuse now...?

Blizzard used to do that with d3, before they did what GGG does now. We had XP events, crafting events, goblin events... it was great fun. I would like to see something like that at POE too.

Bring us something that completely turns the game havoc, something that let´s us forget about the current terrible league. Incursion won´t all of a sudden be a fun league, just by finding more breaches, abyss cracks & co.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Somehow it's really sad to see all them Trade League boys complaining how it's neither useful nor fun to get a loot pinata in every map, being able to even farm specific maps whenever a special mod one enjoys is available.

Just because everyone gets their gear on day 3 via trading and has nothing else to do from there on except for farming 10+ ex for each upgrade, just go get that 5% inc. damage or those 7% inc. resists on their almost perfect items anyways.

How about thinking in Hardcore terms, where this actually means that some maps become omega rippy if you're not top geared? Or how about SSF, where you are responsible for your own progress?

Try to get 2S Abyssal Bubonics or Tombfists with the normal rate that Abysses and Lichs are spawning. Now compare that with 1 extra Abyss per map which you can almost target-farm. Now this is quite interesting imo.

I am convinced, that the majority of players, don´t care about challenges at all. They just play for fun and sadly, these events as good they are on paper, always turn out to be nothing more than live.

We had a super popular league with beasts, we had the most successful one with league stones, why not bring this back? Why not add something unique, like triple XP, changed crafting recipes where a six link is just 100 fuse now...?

Blizzard used to do that with d3, before they did what GGG does now. We had XP events, crafting events, goblin events... it was great fun. I would like to see something like that at POE too.

Bring us something that completely turns the game havoc, something that let´s us forget about the current terrible league. Incursion won´t all of a sudden be a fun league, just by finding more breaches, abyss cracks & co.

XD bestiary and fun? the 3rd or 4th shittiest league(torment is the worst one in my opinion) done (people leaving POE bcs of it- chat spamming in standard instead of "enjoying" league, lowest active playerbase after few weeks)? i havent laughed so hard in a long time. IMO, incursion isnt bad at all, yeah, tweaks like bestiary got are needed (challenges are though to do for "casual" like me- im at least half a week away from home and since 3.0 my laptop is not good enough to play), but it is still much more interesting than bestiary (ive quit after 2 days, it was that boring for me).

In terms of havoc, you can get even more than this league offers- additional abysses (did you run two+ at the same time?), breaches ,etc. and its mostly doubled. my mapping experience this league is looking like running into zana,then finding breach,abyss and another abyss in zanas map, master in zanas map +2 incursions. What else do you want?

Events like you had in D3- more goblins that dropped more money and bloodstones(or whatever are they named for that randomizer, i mean woman near rifts) that did literally nothing(around 400h in the game,playing from time to time for hour or so)? More experience (in this game, it would be broken af, i would still love it ,thats for sure)? And for legacy league and leaguestones - this is basically tuned down legacy league without messing with already too messed UI and inflation bcs of reliquary and RNG factor (i will presonally need a 3rd hand to do all the shit if it was with leaguestones again)- thanks,no.
Last edited by AbyssOfManus on Jul 23, 2018, 7:01:03 AM
"
We had a super popular league with beasts, we had the most successful one with league stones, why not bring this back?

That might be your opinion, however the bestiary league was not even remotely as popular as you might believe, it was also heavily criticized and while some skipped it, most abandoned it not even a month into the league. I won't go into all of the details, you can search for facts regarding this.

It is true that better rewards would be nice, but I do not think that the things that you mentioned would be feasible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info