Incursion Flashback Event!

i was kinda happy at first, but then i realised that not all mods were active at once.

So W/e.
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 6:03:07 AM
"
Somehow it's really sad to see all them Trade League boys complaining how it's neither useful nor fun to get a loot pinata in every map, being able to even farm specific maps whenever a special mod one enjoys is available.

Just because everyone gets their gear on day 3 via trading and has nothing else to do from there on except for farming 10+ ex for each upgrade, just go get that 5% inc. damage or those 7% inc. resists on their almost perfect items anyways.

How about thinking in Hardcore terms, where this actually means that some maps become omega rippy if you're not top geared? Or how about SSF, where you are responsible for your own progress?

Try to get 2S Abyssal Bubonics or Tombfists with the normal rate that Abysses and Lichs are spawning. Now compare that with 1 extra Abyss per map which you can almost target-farm. Now this is quite interesting imo.

I play solo selffound hardcore (ssf btw) and I wouldn't call it loot pinatas if there are a few extra mods per map, especially when the league specific stuff cannot drop.
I don't consider it worth it to run through 10 acts again just get a shot at 1 extra abyss per map, and even that's random since the mods change every hour, and you can easily get maps with no abyss at all.

But if you're cool with that, it's all good. Just don't try to make it all about "trade league boys" if someone doesn't find this 1-month event all that amazing.

buja
yeeeeaaaa! FB ! POGGERS
Winning any MTX in those leagues #Jebaited
So when is this Incursion League actually officially over, and next one begin?
Haven´t actually made an effort to play Incursion League AT ALL, and just wondering if I should actually go for a try before it is all over. Would it be worth it?
"
We had a super popular league with beasts, we had the most successful one with league stones, why not bring this back?

LOL

bestiary is worst league ever.
BaronCrovax ign.
Can we get a new Demigod already?
This event is like a new league ? We have to level master from 0, do the Atlas again, do trial for laby again, no shared chest... Etc...?
I understand Chris and the team's hesitation with bringing back the old race seasons, but on an individual level I'd like to toss my vote out there to at least make these events a little more like them. Keep the league mechanic in or whatever, but give us new alt arts, a point system, and some little fun things like descent champions here and there. It doesn't have to be a full blown season but there's a middle ground between the event copypasta that's been going on lately and the old race format.

There's probably a lot of this, but WHY demis every time?? Pls give us something new, and include a point system like before, with thresholds and lotteries. That was always a ton of fun.

THAT BEING SAID: I do enjoy flashback events and all the effort you guys put into making the new leagues, so it's pretty forgivable that the events can be a little reused. I understand that's probably a lot of why less work goes into events, because leagues have gotten way more complicated. We went from spooky ghosts that run away or fighting slightly harder rares to time-traveling temple building with loot tornadoes. The latter simply requires more effort and time to implement well. Still doesn't keep me from being greedy for new race events and alt arts tho :)

Anyone agree/disagree? I'm sure GGG would prefer some helpful feedback in a useful discussion rather than the "REE THIS IS GONNA BE CRAP IM SO DONE TENCENT" I've been seeing so far. (if this is you, don't get upset... iz just joke) ;)
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info