Incursion Flashback Event!

guilly?
Its cool the flashback is not voided.

Never touch my standard wealth from merged leagues but it would be a shame to finally find a mirror or a mirror tier rare and have it be wasted to the void. I dont care how crazy void leagues are, stuff getting deleted just makes me never wanna play them.

new league means still gotta do cancer lab tho, yuck

Also lol at them sharing rewards across ssf/hc/etc how much of a lazy dev and cheapskate do you have to be ggg

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Jul 20, 2018, 4:21:25 PM
Please take out invasion and the stupid spirits, and give us domination and essence. Almost everyone would prefer those and they fit much better into the game and are more impactful, without being nearly as powerful as any of the top tier ones like breach/harbinger/beyond.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
timothymkane wrote:
No offense, but you don’t recall correctly.

The challenges are account wide across all versions of the league and the event falls within the league.

I know for a fact, it didnt always work this way. The only event I didnt play was the Bestiary Flashback event, cause I was already 40/40 and bored of the game, so if it worked like that there, thats good.

The Mayhem type events wasnt during a challenge league, so the last flashback event that ran during a challenge league that I played that I can remember was Perandus flashback event, and 100% it didnt work like this. You could do challenges there, but the challenges that you had progress in, did not carry over to the flashback event.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jul 20, 2018, 4:36:45 PM
Toned down events because standard economy

OMEGALUL
"
Antigegner wrote:
Why bother with the actual leagues? I should just play those flashback events from now on...

That's actually true. The only downside is that you'd need to wait 2 months. I actually play the leagues for about a month so the flashback would do just fine and be more fun at the same time.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I would play Flashback only... if it were longer.
Can we get ten exiles instead of two? I recall fighting ten exiles and/or invasion bosses in a single zones in a past flashback event and it made gameplay much more hectic and fun.

Killing only two exiles is kind of like eating only two salted peanuts. It's just not enough to satisfy the palate.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Thank you!! Looking forward to playing again...just wish the demigod's were awarded as a random draw for attaining say level 90...effort must be made but you don't have to be a no-lifer to even have a chance...the same ppl that already have several will win them again
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
cool stuff
hope i get a portal in box again gggcent pls <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type