Incursion Flashback Event!

Love the non-voided, juiced-up void leagues! Some version of this is how I would love to see standard end up some day. I have acquired so many fun toys from previous leagues to take to standard, but the barren state of content in that league always makes it a short endeavor.

Something interesting to consider for future content would be SSF-only leagues. With these you could really juice up the league or up drop rates while still making it interesting because as a player you will actually need to get a wide variety of drops. Don't know how much that would affect the actual racers in the league ... but it would make it interesting for sure!

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Each area will also always have the Incursion League enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.

That does this ACTUALLY means? After we start playing in the event our (already done) challenges will stay per account or they will be merged after event is ended? Need more info.

What are you even asking? The challenges you have done will stay and you can continue completing more challenges in the flashback, just like last time. I don't understand what's not to understand

But those that you are midway through, you will have to start over? I mean, I'm frecking 8/9 on Use these Devices for well over a month, moving to the 1 month race would just ensure that I'll never get it..

Same goes for endgame grind, where I finished uber lab and breachlord, still missing more 2..

"
NotoriouzB wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:

That does this ACTUALLY means? After we start playing in the event our (already done) challenges will stay per account or they will be merged after event is ended? Need more info.

What are you even asking? The challenges you have done will stay and you can continue completing more challenges in the flashback, just like last time. I don't understand what's not to understand

But those that you are midway through, you will have to start over? I mean, I'm frecking 8/9 on Use these Devices for well over a month, moving to the 1 month race would just ensure that I'll never get it..

Same goes for endgame grind, where I finished uber lab and breachlord, still missing more 2..

Would like more info on this as well. Usually in the one month events the challenges that have some progress done to them, but are not completed, you will have to start over from scratch in the event. They dont usually merge them, but I know they did it once because a lot of people were complaining that they wouldnt be merging them. Hopefully, they will have made changes to the challenges so that the challenges with progress on them will actually carry over and so you can continue doing them, OR have them merged together at the end.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jul 20, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Stop trying to make Torment happen. It's garbage.
"
NotoriouzB wrote:

If it works like it did during Bestiary Flashback... any "partial completions" carry over.

Example: Just before the Bestiary Flashback i was 3/4 on Encounter III (i still needed to open either 10 Perandus coffers or defeat 50 harbingers) for my 4th... during the flashback, i got the remaining harbingers killed and completed that challenge). i did not have to "redo" the other requirements of that challenge.
Nice! I can finish off my challenges in this race event! ..............................................................................
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Add level 8 masters by default in this event. Levelling them again and again every league/event is a torture.

Probably i will skip it because of masters.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jul 20, 2018, 1:57:45 PM
"
waskely wrote:
Nice! I can finish off my challenges in this race event! ..............................................................................

You are rewarded with the answer to life at challenge 42.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Great!

GJ GGG.
GGG change that event. You have 7 days to do this. I can add 1-2 sextants to a map and I will have the same experience playing this announced event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info