Incursion Flashback Event!

And the wheel spin faster and faster...

GGG don't boil awyay what you did build up over the last years...

For me, this is a new low in lazy game design.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
mezion7 wrote:
Thank you! For it not being voided! :D

Hmm...

but is this league voided?
"
mega2k0 wrote:
done HC lvl 95 and won nothing .
i really wish you with all my heart that u find an HO decoration inside the box

Least fleshback some dude leveled 20x 85lvl and didn't won anything either :D RNG is an RNG
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
"
NotoriouzB wrote:

But those that you are midway through, you will have to start over? I mean, I'm frecking 8/9 on Use these Devices for well over a month, moving to the 1 month race would just ensure that I'll never get it..

Same goes for endgame grind, where I finished uber lab and breachlord, still missing more 2..

If it works like it did during Bestiary Flashback... any "partial completions" carry over.

Example: Just before the Bestiary Flashback i was 3/4 on Encounter III (i still needed to open either 10 Perandus coffers or defeat 50 harbingers) for my 4th... during the flashback, i got the remaining harbingers killed and completed that challenge). i did not have to "redo" the other requirements of that challenge.

If that is the case, that is good news, cause if I recall correctly, it didnt work like that previously. Thanks.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
No offense, but you don’t recall correctly.

The challenges are account wide across all versions of the league and the event falls within the league.
Xbox Player
As a casual I'm not a fan of league overlapping , goign to be hell for me to buy thing in incursion once that event start

Honestly This just say to me that maybe league should be one month short instead :D
"
On the PC versions of the event, we will be awarding an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance to the top 3 players of each Ascendancy Class. Ranks 4-10 will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance. Each version of the event (Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF, Hardcore SSF) will have their own Demigod's Dominance prize pool based on their ladder

I realize this is a newb question, but what is "top 3 players" based on? First to 100? Fastest Uber Lab?
Stupid question,but what does "voided" mean?
"
Antigegner wrote:
Why bother with the actual leagues? I should just play those flashback events from now on...

was thinking the same thing... now we ahve to lvl up another char all the way, again
"
Gulch wrote:
Stupid question,but what does "voided" mean?

which means your items and characters will be DELETED at the end of the event.

or
not voided
which means your items and characters will be migrated to their parent leagues at the end of the event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info