[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Bezmageddon wrote:
"
Is Enfeeble level zero since it's not specified?

Hey in the pob it says level 5 so assume thats the level u need hope it helps

this is correct. Level 5 is the highest enfeeble level you can have when using CWDT at level 1.
Hi, I've been playing your build for a while now and I love it. I have a question about the amulet "yoke of suffering" the gain of dps is actually huge if the enemies are shocked but in my POB file it tells me the same percentage of chance of shocked with or without "yoke of suffering" I have trouble understand ?
"
MacashPOE wrote:
Hi, I've been playing your build for a while now and I love it. I have a question about the amulet "yoke of suffering" the gain of dps is actually huge if the enemies are shocked but in my POB file it tells me the same percentage of chance of shocked with or without "yoke of suffering" I have trouble understand ?

I don't know if Path of Building has the ability to factor this.

But you should have a pretty high chance of shocking as we are a crit build. Every single crit has a 100% chance to shock when you use Ice Crash and Yoke together.

In my POB I see that I have a 57% chance to shock normally and a 73% chance to shock when I use the Diamond Flask. With our attack speed, that means bad guys are almost continuously shocked if they stay alive after the first couple of hits (and are not immune to shock).

As a side question, may I ask what you are using Enduring Cry for in this build? I seem to have Endurance charges up constantly while having the Unflinching ascension node taken.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 1, 2020, 6:52:05 PM
Well i just linked my good loreweave! Brought some new boots!

Been playing around for 2hr. I melt stuff, but sometime get 1 hit or massive DOT kill me sometime, mainly on boss... kind of sad T_T.

Thought we would be more tanky.

Next step is finishing lvl up my gems and +20 Quality, then the amulet i guess Pendemonius?
"
Falcon_Power wrote:
Well i just linked my good loreweave! Brought some new boots!

Been playing around for 2hr. I melt stuff, but sometime get 1 hit or massive DOT kill me sometime, mainly on boss... kind of sad T_T.

Thought we would be more tanky.

Next step is finishing lvl up my gems and +20 Quality, then the amulet i guess Pendemonius?

looks great! Be aware that in this meta, tanky in SC does not mean what it has in past leagues.

Unless you take a super conservative HC approach and know EXACTLY the recipes to avoid with the metamorphs, deaths are going to happen. Very very tough league. The metamorphs combined with all bosses getting buffed in the game has made it the most rippy league I can remember.

I am about to start a bow character. I may break my own sad record of most deaths on a character :) I may have to treat this like Dark Souls :)
The thing is they upped all the boss, but to fight then right you need to get awakened stuff and these are rly rly late game, many ppl wont get there, i just starting to do my awakened maps myself.

I think ill try a minion build in the future. Dunno when... and until then... maybe other build will come up or patch will be released.

But its a fun league!

By the way what do you find is the best T16 map to run for us? I didnt do them all so i can say for myself for now!
Hey i just tough about something, would steelskin work with our build?

it would grant us with added survavibility!
"
Falcon_Power wrote:
Hey i just tough about something, would steelskin work with our build?

it would grant us with added survavibility!

Steelskin is considered a POE guard skill.

It shares the guard tag with immortal call and molten shell.

All guard skills share the same cool down which means no guard skill can be cast if any of the three types are on cool down.

For our build Molten Shell is really strong and we don't want to take the chance of a Steelskin cool down blocking it from procing.
Thanks for you POE knowledge man! :)
Hi been leveling this build since yesterday and it feels great atm !

But i'm wondering what's the best option for the chest ? you say that you're considering going loreweave but you play with a rare one so i'm a little confused :p
Last edited by Baraldir on Jan 2, 2020, 5:26:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info