[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
ajewveli wrote:
How are you able to maintain 3 auras (blood and sand/hatred/herald) and have mana for casting ice crash without a lvl 3 enlighten+?

At level 84 (and not a lot of great gear), I have 703 Mana in total, 105 unreserved. (10% blood and sand, 50% hatred, 25% herald of purity).

That's enough for my ice crashes, which cost 30 Mana. My Leap Slam uses the Blood Magic Link, as proposed by AndyLovesHisBge (iirc). I am running a multistrike setup, so I am getting more hits for my mana. I think I have one ring mod with mana.

"
gotz wrote:
How does having an off-hand work in PoE? I see this build calls for two maces, but does having a non-mace off-hand matter? When I try Frostbreath in the main slot, and a rare mace in the off-hand slot, my dps goes down according to my character info. However, I know that the Frostbreath has good cold damage synergies so I would assume I would have to use it as the main weapon. Do I still get the increased chill duration and the double damage to chilled enemies if I use Frostbreath in the off-hand slot?

Dual wielding mechanics have changed in POE over the years. In the past the main weapon would be used when fighting and only the stats would be used for the off hand.

But after the change, dual wielding is really dual wielding. Your first hit is with your main hand weapon and uses its stats, your second hit is with your off hand, and uses it stats and so on.

You can read more here. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding
What jewel stats should we prioritize?

+% to Maximum Life
Attack Speed
???
???
"
GoochSmooch wrote:
What jewel stats should we prioritize?

+% to Maximum Life
Attack Speed
???
???

Life
Attack speed
Cold damage
Dual wielding buffs
One handed weapon buffs
Crit buffs

This is not in priority order. Always use POB when figuring out what jewel best fits your build before buying.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 31, 2019, 1:05:56 PM
"
HatMatter wrote:
"
ajewveli wrote:
How are you able to maintain 3 auras (blood and sand/hatred/herald) and have mana for casting ice crash without a lvl 3 enlighten+?

At level 84 (and not a lot of great gear), I have 703 Mana in total, 105 unreserved. (10% blood and sand, 50% hatred, 25% herald of purity).

That's enough for my ice crashes, which cost 30 Mana. My Leap Slam uses the Blood Magic Link, as proposed by AndyLovesHisBge (iirc). I am running a multistrike setup, so I am getting more hits for my mana. I think I have one ring mod with mana.

we also take the Tireless notable node cluster which provides us reduced mana cost of skills across all 4 nodes.
Hi everyone,

I just found a max rolled Wise Oak, I was wondering should I switch my Taste of Hate for Wise Oak when I get my cold res up?

Keep up the good work everyone, this is my first league and this thread helped me out a lot.
"
edeviren wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found a max rolled Wise Oak, I was wondering should I switch my Taste of Hate for Wise Oak when I get my cold res up?

Keep up the good work everyone, this is my first league and this thread helped me out a lot.

I would think Wise Oak is better.
Hi everyone,

Thks for the build, i decided to try it this league and i found it funny... but i found it a little 'squeashy'... i regularly die from nowhere with random encounters... Is there something I do wrong ? or something i miss ? How can I improve my tankiness ?
"
Toldnir wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thks for the build, i decided to try it this league and i found it funny... but i found it a little 'squeashy'... i regularly die from nowhere with random encounters... Is there something I do wrong ? or something i miss ? How can I improve my tankiness ?

I may have caught your build while you were working on it but when I pulled it into POB, you are missing one ring.

Assuming that was just a temporary issue, if you want to be more tanky, purchase a Lion's Roar flask. It makes you near impervious to all physical damage.

Also, you are missing the enfeeble curse. You may want to consider using the full breath of defensive skill options the build has, which may cause some gear changes.

One thing you could consider would be to change your ascension from Unyielding to Unstoppable and then replace you unique boots with rare boots that you can socket more skills in.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 1, 2020, 10:44:06 AM
"
I may have caught your build while you were working on it but when I pulled it into POB, you are missing one ring.

yup probably when i bought the mark of the elder i just bought :p bad timing.

How do you put enfeeble curse : cwdt or blasphemy ? or manually /o\ ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info