[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Any thoughts on "Thread of Hope" jewels yet?

edit: i just saw that Righteous Decree does "only" reduce mana cost, so its not the same as Sovereignty, my bad :/

Spoiler
If we put a large one into the socket above Devotion we could skill Sovereignty and Righteous Decree. Thats 12% reduced mana reserved which ends up in 26% free mana instead of 15%. So we could fit in War Banner maybe? If that works for our phys -> cold damage thing...
Last edited by ConanCcM on Dec 30, 2019, 3:05:47 PM
"
knufax wrote:
Hi, i really like this build. Im currently lvl 90 and mapping goes quite well, but on some t14-t16 Map Bosses or metamorphs i die nearly instantly, someone has an advice to improve my current setup?

I have come to the conclusion after watching a ton of streamers, who play the game as their profession, die plenty of times, that this is just a super tough league/new end game.

If you put together the wrong concoction of body parts for the metamorph, you can unknowingly create extremely hard creatures.

And the constant degen ground stuff is a pain that the new bosses use. I die more to DOT (that happens so fast) than I ever do to be one shotted.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 30, 2019, 2:46:07 PM
"
ConanCcM wrote:
Any thoughts on "Thread of Hope" jewels yet?

If we put a large one into the socket above Devotion we could skill Sovereignty and Righteous Decree. Thats 12% reduced mana reserved which ends up in 26% free mana instead of 15%. So we could fit in War Banner maybe? If that works for our phys -> cold damage thing...

every day I think I am done with this build, you guys come up with another interesting idea to play with.

I am going to play with this on POB to see what it opens for us.
I edited my post cause i read Righteous Decree wrong.

But if you get that jewel working in PoB, please let me/us know! Right now i have no clue and need to spent regret orb for it...
How do you manage to simultaneously use
Icecrash
Blood and Sand
Ancestral Protector
Summon Golem
Herald of Purity
Vaal Haste
Blood Rage
Leap Slam

Those are 8 skills and you have only 7 "Keys" available. Do you switch? Which one?
[deleted]
Last edited by saif3r on Dec 30, 2019, 3:33:14 PM
"
Schnoeddel wrote:
Icecrash
Blood and Sand
Ancestral Protector
Summon Golem
Herald of Purity
Vaal Haste
Blood Rage
Leap Slam

Those are 8 skills and you have only 7 "Keys" available. Do you switch? Which one?

Pressing ALT or CONTROL for your second skillbar to configure it. I have SHIFT + Q and so on for them to activate 3 auras.
"
Schnoeddel wrote:
Icecrash
Blood and Sand
Ancestral Protector
Summon Golem
Herald of Purity
Vaal Haste
Blood Rage
Leap Slam

Summon Ice Golem is not a cast-able skill as it is tied to CWDT so you don't need to worry about that.

HOP, Hatred and Blood/Sand are only needed to cast once unless you die. Just cast them in your hide out with what ever key you want and then rebind that key to what ever skill you want to use in regular game play.

You can also use the new CNTL function which opens up a second skill bar if you want but I never bother.
How are you able to maintain 3 auras (blood and sand/hatred/herald) and have mana for casting ice crash without a lvl 3 enlighten+?
Here is my key set up

* Cast HOP, Hatred and HOP in hide out once and never worry again until death

* Left Mouse Key - movement
* Right Mouse Key - Ice Crash
* Middle Mouse Key - Blood Rage
* Q Leap Slam
* W Elemental Weakness (this skill changes as I experiment)
* E Vaal Haste
* R Vaal AW

Everything else is cast with CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info