[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

threw together the build in delve sc, sitting at around 5k life at level 77

gone up to t13 without any issues other than i got one shot by an ice nova strongbox, map had extra fire/cold/crit/multi so that's my fault lul.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
kamisamaaa wrote:
How do you gain powercharge with this build?

you gain power charges thanks to node in the tree called Blast Cascade (witch tree)
"

gone up to t13 without any issues other than i got one shot by an ice nova strongbox, map had extra fire/cold/crit/multi so that's my fault lul.

man you got super gear :) need to learn how to get all those. i play casually as such mostly 1-2 hour per day.
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
"

man you got super gear :) need to learn how to get all those. i play casually as such mostly 1-2 hour per day.

the most expensive piece was obviously the chest, about 5.5 ex. every other piece cost less then 20-30c, most like 5-10 lol

if i had gone for a 5L the entire build would be like 1-2 ex max.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Sep 18, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"

Any idea why so many people use MoM with Trappers? I changed up your initial tree a bit and now have around 6.4k life with a shitload of damage, I don't really know why MoM would even be needed but if you look on poe.ninja almost everyone is using it.

trappers historically struggle with life, its hard to break 5.5-6k on right side of the tree. MoM allows you to get another 1-2k effective HP for survival.
Probably a dumb question but I can't find an answer. Why lightning golem instead of ice golem?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
Probably a dumb question but I can't find an answer. Why lightning golem instead of ice golem?

He is using it just for faster shield charge. It's really up to you what you want to use, depending on what you feel you lack. I use Stone golem personally. Up to you.
"
slowcow wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:

He is using it just for faster shield charge. It's really up to you what you want to use, depending on what you feel you lack. I use Stone golem personally. Up to you.

I didn't know that lightning golem did that. Is that documented anywhere? How much does it increase it by?

Edit: Hmmm... I just tested it in game and having a lightning golem up doesn't seem to affect my ES recharge per second. Are you sure that's why?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 18, 2018, 3:24:24 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Lightning golem grants you attack speed for shield charge and has nothing to do with ES. You can run other golems if you want though, I'm using chaos for the phys reduction, lot of people use stone & ice as well.

Duh, sorry. I totally misread your earlier post. Makes total sense now. :)
Absolute blast to play indeed. Haven't done big bosses yet but 1 shot uber atziri feels great. Mine just feels a bit squishy in Delve... got to improve my HP (currently at 4,5k).
Last edited by slowcow on Sep 20, 2018, 1:55:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info